1.    #1  
    Okay here's the problem. Randomly my Pre stopped charging. Sprint informed me that it's common with the Pres to stop charging. It comes from charging the phone while talking on it (strange, but whatever). So now I have to charge my battery on a battery charger.

Now here's the first problem. I backup my phone but I'm not sure if my notes, tasks, photos and music (was downloaded from someone else's PC) backups. Since I can't use the USB cord, is there a program I can use that will backup my data onto a server so I can download it onto the new Pre they've sent me?

Secondly, before I received the replacement, I decided to update my phone to 1.3.5.1. In the process it knocked off my Preware and patches. Also it keeps requesting that I update my apps, restart the Pre and when it starts over it keeps saying the same unless I pause the updates. Will the replacement Pre do this "update/restart"? Why did the update knock off my Preware?

As of now I just want to save my photos, tasks and notes before I activate the replacement. Any recommendations or help is appreciated!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubkidd8 View Post
    .....As of now I just want to save my photos, tasks and notes before I activate the replacement. Any recommendations or help is appreciated!
    Email all your pictures to yourself, no clue about tasks or notes.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.