1.    #1  
    I am trying the Pre on the 30 days or return it policy. I added it to my account as a 4th line. I have had the Nextel Blackberry for about a year now and like the Blackberry, I know the speeds on the Nextel side do not compare to the Sprint side. But I have been having a hard time leaving the Nextel side.

Anyway to the point. I spent the weekend downloading different apps to try. I downloaded Pandora, and Fittrack as well as alot of others from Homebrew. Today I went for a run using the GPS tracker in fit tracker and was listening to Pandora. While running i would check occasionally to see my distance and would see i had an email. I could do this all without missing a beat or having to stop an app. I could never do this on my Blackberry, not sure if a Blackberry on Sprint would do all of this at the same time.

The Pre is light, small and still multi functional.

I love it so far even though it is my second one in 15 days.
    the system is great. Glad you like it.

if you are no keen on wifi and 3D games, maybe you can try out pixi which is a one piece device, thin and solid with better keyboard.
    "The system", huh? lmao. okay.

Good fit for some but not all.

Needs a comfortably roomy keyboard. Needs a candybar form factor WITH wifi. It makes no sense why they'd leave it off the "prixi".
    obviously it makes sense to somebody. Not all people care about wifi.

LMAO, you are not expecting the whole world to think like you, do you? whats the problem with appreciating the diversity anyway?
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Glad you like it. Wait until 1.4 comes out!

What the hell are you two talking about?
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    glad you like it also, that multitasking is part of what makes the pre so good. and to answer your question...no, a blackberry on sprint would be the same as far as i know
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    glad you like it also, that multitasking is part of what makes the pre so good. and to answer your question...no, a blackberry on sprint would be the same as far as i know
    Crackberries absolutely suck. In order to sync with outlook you have to buy an extra package. Not to mention their Web browser is about as stupid as anyone with a half *** education could come up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Crackberries absolutely suck. In order to sync with outlook you have to buy an extra package. Not to mention their Web browser is about as stupid as anyone with a half *** education could come up with.