1.    #1  
    Sprint has already started rolling out is 4g and its pretty fast. Im pretty sure palm will have a 4g model for 2011 and it will have a mobile hotspot app and it WILL be unlimited. That will be awesome.

Important 4G coverage and plan information
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Hm, I sure hope so. What about price. How much more does 4G cost?
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    Ok... The 4G has been rolling out for months. When a 4G handset gets here is anyones guess but the newly rumored HTC Supersonic looks interesting if not a massive beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksom View Post
    Hm, I sure hope so. What about price. How much more does 4G cost?
    It's the same. $59.99 for 5GB's of 3G and unlimited 4G.
    I'm really looking forward to having 4G on phones. By the time that happens we'll be on the Palm Pre3 (Palm PR3 lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by boomhower View Post
    Ok... The 4G has been rolling out for months. When a 4G handset gets here is anyones guess but the newly rumored HTC Supersonic looks interesting if not a massive beast.
    For some reason I can't open engadget here at work since their site re-design.

What OS is that rumored HTC phone supposed to be running?
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    For some reason I can't open engadget here at work since their site re-design.

What OS is that rumored HTC phone supposed to be running?
    Android, supposed to have the Sense UI also, unlike the Nexus One
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm really looking forward to having 4G on phones. By the time that happens we'll be on the Palm Pre3 (Palm PR3 lol)
    With some luck it will be the Palm Borg. Palm will eat up the competition by then with this whole open source WebOS. I just hope we don't see the "borg girl" make a comeback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    With some luck it will be the Palm Borg. Palm will eat up the competition by then with this whole open source WebOS. I just hope we don't see the "borg girl" make a comeback.
    I wouldn't mind if Palm assimilated the other smartphones to create a super smartphone race lol.