1.    #1  
    Is there a way to invite people to an event on your calender? One of my clients has a blackberry and sent me and email about our consultation and it appeared in my calender. How can I do that cause I can't find that option?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I don't believe you can... yet. It's odd that Palm decided to omit such a basic feature but they have their priorities.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 800mWings View Post
    Is there a way to invite people to an event on your calender? One of my clients has a blackberry and sent me and email about our consultation and it appeared in my calender. How can I do that cause I can't find that option?
    Palm WebOS can't do this (yet?), but I have a convoluted work-around I use with my Google Apps Premier calendar when I absolutely must send the invite from my Pre (can't wait until I can get to my PC or an internet browser). I just open up the Google Apps Premier calendar via the web browser, and you can add the invite from there....If you're not using a Google calendar, however, this obviously might not work for you (I don't believe the Exchange web interface will allow you to add an invitation to an event when you use the Pre browser)....