Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hm!
    My launcher empty, What to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Donations are nice if you would like to help us (see below on signature or on first page of thread-goes toward kernel development cost we have incurred)
    Donation sent. You sir have made the list of WebOS devs that I donate to. I've probably spent 10 times more in donations than paid apps for WebOS. Sincerely, thank you for your contributions.

Now let me play with my Pre on steroids...
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    how about an error message on WebOs Doctor 1.4 that says "we were unable to reset your phone"?????????? HELP!
    patched worked good for 20 min (phone never got hot or anything) then it shut
    off and came back on with a a white ? mark outlined with a white battery ive tried everything to get it to do something else but it dont work i tried usb override web os doctor wont work cuz usb dont work i have no idea what to do any recommendation anyone help!! ive tried the whole hold volume up thing still nada so im gonna have to say dont run patch cuz this could happen to u
    WHere can I download the New WebOs doctor?
    I agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgesicas View Post
    how about an error message on WebOs Doctor 1.4 that says "we were unable to reset your phone"?????????? HELP!
    I had a similar message and had to pull out the battery. Seems to be fine after doing that.
    Why has the original post been removed?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Because the OP had a big falling out with members of the forums and decided to delete his account and all posts.
    need view post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    really ! Really ?? Lightsaber ? Lol . Like the new avatar ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    What do you need. Use more than THREE words, be precise, and provide all the info other users may need to help you, such as location, device and computer platform.
    I think he means.... somebody tell him how to unbrick his Pre, because the OP asked for his OP to be deleted.
    Just read the recovery page on the WebOS Internals wiki.

-- Rod
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234