Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Apple didn't invent Multi-touch, they just filed a patient on it, and it's not even the first one.

I can't stand the mouse, it has some slight useful features, but nothing which you won't you maybe twice and then never again. Mostly you now don't have a real click or any tactical feel about it, if something doesn't respond right away you commonly tap 4-5 times thinking that maybe you didn't tap right (like on the touch screens). Otherwise it's a mouse, nothing big. (And Microsoft came out with one first that does the exact same things)

Apple is the devil.
    Great! Thanks. Your exhibiting fanboism makes your opinion on the mouse completely irrelevant. I'll look online for some professional reviews, and if anyone has a non-biased opinion, please PM me. I'd like to stay somewhat on topic.

The Magic Mouse is nothing new though. The real question is, will Apple incorporate some of these gestures in iPhone 4.0?

From what I'm reading, it's possible, however without a dedicated gesture area like the Pre, I don't see it being as intuitive.

Palm adding the gesture area is a big deal and it's obviously inspired other phone makes to incorporate a similar features into future updates and existing hardware.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    had a magic mouse before I took it back. Would maybe get one in the future mainly for seamless bluetooth more than anything. But the price is a deal breaker for me right now
    My apologies to the OP for hijacking this thread..

The $70 price tag is a little steep but it looks beautiful and sounds wicked cool. I'm not sure if the price is enough to hold me back.. it's cool tech.

Anyway.. ahh.. Go Palm! :-)
    The Magic Mouse looks terribly un-ergonomic.

Further more, having to swipe vs. pushing a button on my logitech wireless mouse felt awkward and uncomfortable.

Again, Apple wins with form over function.
    we are not apple rumor community, we can discuss in a single thread or two regarding apple's new smartphone AFTER its release.

for now, lets lay these stuff to rest, or to another board.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Yeah, what Clevin said.

So I went out and bought myself a Magic Mouse.. I have to say I love it! It feels comfortable, looks great, and the scrolling and multitouch are fantastic! It's definitely a step up from my old Mighty Mouse.

Just so Clevin gets some sleep tonight.. ahh... So the Pre is great too! Huh.. 1.4 will be out next month.. Flash will out soon.. we're all happy. Okay great!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12