Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    With less than 11 days left in January, is anyone else wondering where our flash beta is?

c'mon, lets not tease us adobe
    Didn't we just have a less then 15 day thread...
  3.    #3  
    did we? I didnt see it. (lazy this morning )

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    I'm getting a little tired of seeing a new "Where is Flash?" thread get created at least once a day... Please search before creating a new thread.
    I might start a <10 day thread tomorrow, ok?
    ^ +1248293758716 234875

i swear people on this forum have never been on other forums before, same rule applies...

[QUOTE=05typesdc5;2165280]^ +1248293758716 234875

i swear people on this forum have never been on other forums before, same rule applies... [IMG]
    -------------

This actually is the only forum i ever joined .
    I felt the need to join it because of how unhappy I was with the Pre during the summer.
    But now i really enjoy it here, i feel like i know everybody now.
    So what i try to do these days, is help new people when i can. When i can't help, i throw in an extremely funny joke to divert people's attention away from my lack of technical knowledege.
    It usually works.
    Of course, i will throw in some complaints here and there too. That is how i began here after all. I do have a reputation to keep .
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/20/2010 at 11:35 AM.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I don't understand why so many people want to be jerks on these forums. I say who cares if someone post something because they didn't search hard enough or whatever. I know I only post from my pre, so if your on your phone it's kind of a pain in the but to sit and search and search through a bunch of 200 reply long topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    I don't understand why so many people want to be jerks on these forums. I say who cares if someone post something because they didn't search hard enough or whatever. I know I only post from my pre, so if your on your phone it's kind of a pain in the but to sit and search and search through a bunch of 200 reply long topics.
    For some topics, yes. But common ones like Flash, there are tons of threads about it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    For some topics, yes. But common ones like Flash, there are tons of threads about it...
    I agree, but after someone already says something to the OP about search there is no need to keep jumping on the person about it. Either tell them to search, give them a link to other threads, or just ignore it and let the thread die. It doesn't take 5+ people to get the point across.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    You are right, there are more rude people on this forum then any other one I've ever been on. That being said, there are also more people who post that are very helpful and provide good info than about anywhere else I've been.

Its a give an take. Just do like I do, ignore the a-holes and read the comments that are helpful.
    Back on topic.........when I got my Pre last year the hype was flash would be out by the end of the year, so it would not surprise me one bit if we didn't get flash until Feb or March or even later. Thankfully I'm patient and it's not that big a deal to me (though it sure would be nice!)
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    I agree, but after someone already says something to the OP about search there is no need to keep jumping on the person about it. Either tell them to search, give them a link to other threads, or just ignore it and let the thread die. It doesn't take 5+ people to get the point across.
    If 5 jerks tell OP to search next time then maybe he'll be more likely to take the advice. If only 1 jerk tells him to search, then OP might just ignore the advice thinking it was a random jerk being a jerk.

I'm just kidding though, your post makes good sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    Back on topic.........when I got my Pre last year the hype was flash would be out by the end of the year, so it would not surprise me one bit if we didn't get flash until Feb or March or even later. Thankfully I'm patient and it's not that big a deal to me (though it sure would be nice!)
    Palm said we would be getting Flash beta "soon". Who knows what that means exactly. I think we'll just have to wait for 1.4 in February...
    Palm said we would be getting Flash beta "soon". Who knows what that means exactly. I think we'll just have to wait for 1.4 in February...
    Flash beta will probably be released around the same time as the Pre Plus, or even a little after that. I wouldn't be surprised though if we don't see it till 1.4 cause adobe is a little slow when it comes to this stuff.

-Toaster
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    How much specificity did they give us on February? It could be 2/29 or even 2/30....
    Well I came from a forum which had bandwidth problems, so something like this was really really looked down upon.

But just think of it, there is a certain amount of energy (electrical) which must be spent to create a thread. We could potentially end our foreign dependence on oil by 2017 if we just cut down on the flash threads.
    If 5 jerks tell OP to search next time then maybe he'll be more likely to take the advice. If only 1 jerk tells him to search, then OP might just ignore the advice thinking it was a random jerk being a jerk.

I'm just kidding though, your post makes good sense.
    that's exactly what i was thinking, it's not like i intentionally want to be a jerk because i don't. I help people on here too with as much as i can but when there is about 3 or 4 threads about flash saying the same thing it becomes annoying. which is what prompted me to change my signature. I changed it because of the last person that asked the same questions about flash.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast