Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post
    Flash beta will probably be released around the same time as the Pre Plus, or even a little after that. I wouldn't be surprised though if we don't see it till 1.4 cause adobe is a little slow when it comes to this stuff.

-Toaster
    I'm hoping Flash beta comes to the Pre with the release of the Verizon Pre. That would make sense. Plus I believe Apple has an event at the end of the month. We all know how Palm likes to release/announce important things the day of or the day before an Apple event
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm hoping Flash beta comes to the Pre with the release of the Verizon Pre. That would make sense. Plus I believe Apple has an event at the end of the month. We all know how Palm likes to release/announce important things the day of or the day before an Apple event
    Personally, I think we're gonna get 1.4.x with flash sometime between now and monday, the 25th.
    They'll want to impress VZ customers from the get go, and i wouldn't be surprised if VZ 'convinced' them to do that.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Personally, I think we're gonna get 1.4.x with flash sometime between now and monday, the 25th.
    They'll want to impress VZ customers from the get go, and i wouldn't be surprised if VZ 'convinced' them to do that.
    I'm thinking VZW will get either 1.4.1 or 1.3.99 or something like that, which is basically 1.4, and it will therefore have the new features.

What were the differences between the initial webOS for Pixi (1.2.9?) and what they released shortly thereafter?
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    I'm thinking VZW will get either 1.4.1 or 1.3.99 or something like that, which is basically 1.4, and it will therefore have the new features.

What were the differences between the initial webOS for Pixi (1.2.9?) and what they released shortly thereafter?
    That, I don't remember exactly, but it was very minor.
    I don't know about 1.4 coming in Jan, but I do agree that Palm has to make an amazing first impression with Verizon customers. I'm just curious what version will come on the Version Pres. I'm sure it won't be 1.3.5.1.

I also think it's about time we got carrier subforums here. With the Pre coming to other carriers soon, there will be alot of carrier-specific questions and having only one forum for everyone will get really messy...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    That, I don't remember exactly, but it was very minor.
    I'm seriously not expecting VZW customers to get a "crippled" phone and then have them apply a magical update days later (and remember, the the first order from VZW probably lasts several weeks or months, meaning every Pre/Pixi plus customer gets a phone "lacking" these features if they don't ship 1.4.1 or a 1.3.x that is very close to 1.4.1 in features.)

I am assuming 1.4.1 is the GA version of 1.4.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    I don't understand why so many people want to be jerks on these forums.

It's because if most of these dudes talked to people like this in person, I'm sure 99% of them would get they @sses whooped
    Quote Originally Posted by jayball View Post
    It's because if most of these dudes talked to people like this in person, I'm sure 99% of them would get they @sses whooped
    That's true. Alot of ppl get very brave when they're hiding behind a keyboard.
    I agree that that makes sense. Yet I still say Feb 13th.

ALSO IMO this forum (being so large) should have a custom that if someone post a "search before you post" they must also give at least one link. Then we are not being so ****'n impolite.
    My phone came with flash the day I got it. I even have a patch that lets me turn it on when in a dark room so I can see.

<I know, that joke has probably been said in at least a dozen other flash threads, but I never read those, so what the heck>
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    My phone came with flash the day I got it. I even have a patch that lets me turn it on when in a dark room so I can see.

<I know, that joke has probably been said in at least a dozen other flash threads, but I never read those, so what the heck>
    Please search before posting jokes. Lol, I'm just playin. Back to the joke: haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    IMO this forum (being so large) should have a custom that if someone post a "search before you post" they must also give at least one link. Then we are not being so ****'n impolite.
    You know, that's a good idea. I'm gonna do that from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    IMO this forum (being so large) should have a custom that if someone post a "search before you post" they must also give at least one link. Then we are not being so ****'n impolite.
    I agree with that idea.
    If somebody is imploring someone to 'take the extra step' and search.... Then they should take the extra step and provide a link. This way, they can't accuse anyone of being lazy if they're taking the time to post a relevant link.
    You all will love this one. It is a Dup thread by the SAME person of only a week ago!
    I tried out the rule on that thread. lol Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Please search before posting jokes. Lol, I'm just playin. Back to the joke: haha.
    LOL, funny thing is it didn't even occur to me the irony there.

Just tried searching and found nothing. I am not claiming to have generated an original joke on an old topic, just that my searching skills suck
    ?????
    Last edited by mmcnamara43; 01/20/2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: nevermind
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    why do you read them then?? you just go i to yell at people
    Well, this thread's title was "< 11 days....". I wanted to see what is was about. In order to do so, I had to read it.
    If this thread is called <11 days then would it not mean that this is the last thread until Flash comes out. It would after all cover
    < 10 days...
    < 9 days...
    < 8 days...
    < 7 days...
    < 6 days...
    < 5 days...
    < 4 days...
    < 3 days...
    < 2 days...
    < 1 day...
    and "today"
    Yet there is always tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by deltatko1 View Post
    You are right, there are more rude people on this forum then any other one I've ever been on. That being said, there are also more people who post that are very helpful and provide good info than about anywhere else I've been.

Its a give an take. Just do like I do, ignore the a-holes and read the comments that are helpful.
    You must not have been on the highdefdigest forums during the HD war between HDDVD and BD. That was the rudest forum I have ever been on. Oh, and I'm sure any 360/PS3 forum too!
  20. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    You must not have been on the highdefdigest forums during the HD war between HDDVD and BD. That was the rudest forum I have ever been on. Oh, and I'm sure any 360/PS3 forum too!
    Audio/Videophiles are the worst.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast