1.    #1  
    I'm interested in knowing what you guys think are the best looking apps available for webOS right now. Forget about functionality within the app and overall usefulness of the app itself. What apps did you open up and think to yourself "this app looks GREAT!!!"

I was impressed with Mediafly, Twee, AccuWeather, FlightView, and surprisingly Sprint Navigation the first time I opened them. Media Remote is a nice looking app as well (although some of that is because of the album art).

What are your picks???
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Defintely AccuWeather, like you said, and also AP Mobile News (BTW- Haiti just had a 6.1 aftershock), Pandora and Fandango.
    Evernote, Tweed and Twee, NTS, and Radiotime.
    I like Geostrings, Calendar, Pandora and Agenda's looks.
    PictureIt and Tweed
    I've always thought the look of Wobble Words is great. Polished.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    AP Mobile, RadioTime, Pandora, Asphalt5, Weather Channel, Sprint Nav and X-Plane all look real good to me.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    mezzoman is pretty slick.
    engadget is too (though I wish they'd fix some of the kinks).
    glad that's not me is nice as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I've always thought the look of Wobble Words is great. Polished.
    Oh yeah! I forgot that one.
    I think NewsRoom is a very professionally designed app.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I think NewsRoom is a very professionally designed app.
    Arrgh! Was about to say Newsroom, myself!

I've bought and downloaded more than my fair share of apps, so there's quite a few I've grown to like. I wrote about it in my blog at Totally Palmed. Feel free to have a look-see. As far as pure eye candy goes, I like Newsroom, Engadget, Adam Carolla Network, WootOn!, Checkbook, Dealert, GoodFood, OpenTable, Pandora, Concert Finder, GeoStrings, Quick Contacts, and Accuweather.

For games (outside of the 3D versions, of course) I like Wobble Words, ParaTrooper, TiltGT, DeadMan, and Word Whirl.
    Pandora, Accuweather, Engadget, Radiotime
    engadget!!! youtube, pandora, accuweather, preware!!!
    +1 on NewsRoom. Maybe not exactly "best looking", but a terrific UI, makes really good use of the ability to "slide" frames around, very enjoyable to use. RadioTime has a nice look also.
    digiclock
    bweather
    app launcher
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I can't in all consciousness vote for Pandora, because I don't understand how you can make an app that simply streams music bring my Pre to its knees.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    LA Times is very well designed, regardless if you're a fan of the content.
    Engadget, Pandora, Stitcher, Word Racer, Accuweather, Crossword light, Wabbit Hunt, Net2Streams, and Radio Time