1.    #1  
    YO what's crackin guys. I've been checking out this site for awhile and finally signed up and wanted to say YO! I finally got my palm pre in the beginning of this month. I would have to say that I am very satisfied with it's features and it is the best phone I had. I'm sure the majority of you guys feel the same way too. Hope to get to know some of you guys. peace!!
    Welcome, I don't post here as much as I should but I do love the community and the platform. Happy to have another member on board.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! Yea this site and community is awesome!! Just view a few post answered so many questions that I had before about the pre. Likewise, I don't post as much in forums but I will do my best to be active in this forum.
    Welcome aboard!!!!
    Welcome to the forums! Your post gave me a flashback to the 80's MTV Raps era....not the greatest of decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Your post gave me a flashback to the 80's MTV Raps era....not the greatest of decades.
    lol I wonder whatever happened to Fab 5 Freddy
    welcome...now go install webos quick install and preware on your pre!!!! And enjoy the enhancements
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    welcome.
    wellcome..and enjoy
    Welcome to Pre and this forum!