1.    #1  
    can somebody tell me what's the paths to change the photo and video apps scrim?
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    can somebody tell me what's the paths to change the photo and video apps scrim?
    You can use my multi scrim to change them, If you dont want to change all of them I can post just the ones you want!

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rim-patch.html
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.photos/images/background.png

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/images/background.png

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer.launcher/images/background.png

Follow me on teh Twitterz
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    You can use my multi scrim to change them, If you dont want to change all of them I can post just the ones you want!

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rim-patch.html
    yes, thanks man, i installed but i have a lil problem in the messaging app i like the black font because my right bubble is ligh gray and you have white font and i cant see the texts ..

maybe you can change the white font to black in the messaging app could be great
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.photos/images/background.png

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/images/background.png

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer.launcher/images/background.png

awesome, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    yes, thanks man, i installed but i have a lil problem in the messaging app i like the black font because my right bubble is ligh gray and you have white font and i cant see the texts ..

maybe you can change the white font to black in the messaging app could be great
    I had it black in messaging and everybody complained they wanted it white! lol

I will see if i can find the original one for you!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

7.    #7  
    I had it black in messaging and everybody complained they wanted it white! lol

I will see if i can find the original one for you!
    awesome, thank you so much!
    here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files

Follow the link below.

9.    #9  
    here it is
    thank you so much man, im going to uninstall the other scrims patchs and install this one, i really apreciate it!