Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    It looks like coverflow, I don't think it's necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    i wonder if TMobile has a patent on that.
    My thoughts exactly, first thing that came to my mind was t-mobile. Otherwise it's a nice concept.
    I have an idea. What if the card view made a circle. Like, if it displayed all your cards kinda like this one except in a circle and you swipe to whichever side and it will rotate the cards. So it's pretty much never ending. You have 5 cards open you will swipe I think it's 4 times before the card repeats it's self. I think it would be useful for people who are HUGE multitaskers and they have many cards at once and they fore get which is where. That way they don't have to move to one side and then move back to the other. Idk just a thought.
  4. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Nice idea, I like it. I would definitely want Palm to implement this!
  5. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I don't think it looks like coverflow, either, outside of the overlapping cards. Your mockup has a carousel look to it, while coverflow is a straight line type thing, if that makes any sense.
    I think your mock design is great!!!. Palm should register it to prevent IPhone from stealing it. Of course must with your acceptance.

Your design is good. Because sometimes when there are so much cards, with your design, I could accurately and easily flip the correct direction.
    this is what i was referring to in my earlier post.

Sprint - Palm Pre
    According to another post, the iPhone 4.0 will include multitasking . . . just a tidbit.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...titasking.html
    Last edited by THAANSA3; 01/20/2010 at 09:35 AM.
    ++ love to see the patch!
    Nice I like it. Palm if ur listening lol
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    after looking at your pictures, I think it is a great idea. I like the idea behind it and you made it look very sharp. I would love to see this on the Pre if it will run just as snappy with it (which I think it would)
    nice job - I hope there are similar minds working at Palm

I agree this should at least be an option in prefs.
    I would love this. Let us know when it's ready please. Looks great.
    Quote Originally Posted by THAANSA3 View Post
    According to another post, the iPhone 4.0 will include multitasking . . . just a tidbit.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...titasking.html
    I like the "feel" that Apple is following Palm!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    its actually not bad at all, my only concern is if this type of card system will consume too much system resources.

also, its a bit busy.
    Well considering the Pre+ with 512MB of RAM got 50 Cards open, this shouldn't be a problem. Also, this could easily be fixed with a total of 1GB of RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Yickyaddy View Post
    Nice I like it. Palm if ur listening lol
    You know they are! They are on these forums listening to ideas!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I would be happy if they simply maintained the horizontal format but wrapped around from first to last and last to first when scrolling. That should be simple to impliment too.
    Actually I really like this as well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12