1.    #1  
    I am dying to get a Palm Pre to replace my Treo 680. I have been using the palm platform since 1999 and thus do not want a blackberry (I don't use outlook for my contacts or calendar). The problem is the company I work for uses Goodlink for wireless email and Goodlink currently does not support the Pre or Pixi. Does anyone know if the support is on the horizon?
    Hmmm, seeing as how Good makes the product for the iPhone and Android, perhaps you could ask them? I seriously doubt you would find anyone here more knowledgeable on Good's products or product plans that you would at the actual company.
    Send a message to them.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    The Good Mobile Messaging (nee GoodLink) site says webOS support coming 1st quarter 2010. Having used (and loved) Good for years, I would not hold my breath for a firm date. I do see that they feature webOS prominently in their iPhone propaganda so that is a Good (sorry) sign of things to come.
    From Good's website...

The Good client for webOS will be available through the Palm App catalog in Q1 2010. (still not going to hold my breath...)
    I hope Q1 2010 is true, but they said by the end of Oct 2009 before.
    I hope so too. I wonder if they had to wait for whatever is baked into 1.4 before they could start more serious testing??
    I was recently paid a visit by a Palm rep with sales folks from VZW. They say that the Good client is being rewritten to take advantage of features added to webOS allowing access to the Pre & Pixi PIM databases (1.4??). The rep said they are shooting for June to get the client out. At this point I will believe it when I see it....
    Does anyone know if this ever came to fruition?
    If not, with the Enterprise support for Touchpad and 3.0 do we know if Goodlink support is planned?