1.    #1  
    I like the way QuikDial handles my favorite contacts but had to get rid of it since I'd have to open an extra application just to get to my dialer or sms menu. I currently have my favorite contacts in my launcher but would like the ability to do a one touch dial and hold icon to sms option. I also like the idea of one touch default numbers with a quick easy way to dial alternates. Would this be possible? Either this or add a favorites list to the dialer icon. That might even work better. Tap the number to call and the sms icon to message.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    I like the way QuikDial handles my favorite contacts but had to get rid of it since I'd have to open an extra application just to get to my dialer or sms menu. I currently have my favorite contacts in my launcher but would like the ability to do a one touch dial and hold icon to sms option. I also like the idea of one touch default numbers with a quick easy way to dial alternates. Would this be possible? Either this or add a favorites list to the dialer icon. That might even work better. Tap the number to call and the sms icon to message.
    QuickContacts does all of that.
    It's very customizable.
    The only bad thing about it is, it's limited to just 18 contacts.
    Hopefully that will change. *HINT HINT* to the dev.
  3.    #3  
    QuickContacts is what I meant to write. I purchased it but ditched it a day later because I didn't like having to launch it as a extra application. I'd use it if it would load as fast as the oem dialer.
    QuickContacts is what I meant to write. I purchased it but ditched it a day later because I didn't like having to launch it as a extra application. I'd use it if it would load as fast as the oem dialer.
    Yeah, I just keep it on the wave bar and launch it each morning, then leave it open as a card all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Yeah, I just keep it on the wave bar and launch it each morning, then leave it open as a card all day.
    This is what I've started doing with several cards. It takes some time getting used to having "clutter" but after a while I don't even notice. I keep all of my all day cards on the left.
    Keep it on your wave bar.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  7.    #7  
    Ok, so how about a patch that consolidates all open cards into an icon? I'm kind of OCD about my wallpaper being visible. But I'll take function over form anyday so I don't care for using the wavebar. A few icons at the bottom is fine with me.
    mutitasking=clutter, people complain about everything, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    mutitasking=clutter, people complain about everything, lol.
    lol. True true. I actually gave up on using anything I really want to see as a background. I used to have a pic of my kid...but I so rarely see the background that I gave up on that. Giving into not having a "desktop" makes using the Pre so much nicer.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    mutitasking=clutter
    It doesn't have to equate to that though. That's what the Palm personal assistant and Homebrew is for