1.    #1  
    I know this has been talked about before, but Redbox had recently changed their search for a Redbox link on their site to one that does not work at all with the Pre now. Before, I was able to get it to work so I can reserve a movie.

Does anyone know any workaround for Redbox and has anyone successfully gotten a reserved movie using the Pre's browser? I have turned Java on and off and Popups on and off, and I have no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I know this has been talked about before, but Redbox had recently changed their search for a Redbox link on their site to one that does not work at all with the Pre now. Before, I was able to get it to work so I can reserve a movie.

Does anyone know any workaround for Redbox and has anyone successfully gotten a reserved movie using the Pre's browser? I have turned Java on and off and Popups on and off, and I have no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm a big fan of RedBox. I just tried the same thing a couple of days ago with no luck.
    It USED to work, but at some point in the last few months it broke. It is driving me 100% crazy. I really really really want it back.
  4.    #4  
    they changed something with their search for a redbox tool, where it now brings up some wierd popup that is not compatible with the Pres browser. Sucks T-Nuts
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    someone needs to write an app
    Agreed on the app, but I don't think they have an API. In searching for information I saw one iphone app that seemed to take forever to build. Not to sound all iphony, but if there is only one on the iPhone it can't be easy like netflix which must have an api.