1.    #1  
    The repeating events that I had entered in 2009 in the Palm calendar have all moved 1 day earlier. The exchange calendar events are o.k. This happened after the recent update to 1.3.5

John
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcat10 View Post
    The repeating events that I had entered in 2009 in the Palm calendar have all moved 1 day earlier. The exchange calendar events are o.k. This happened after the recent update to 1.3.5

John
    This could be a timezone issue? If it is repeating "all-day" events, then one hour earlier would show up on the calendar as the previous day (11pm vs. 12am). You can try this... go into "Date & Time" on your Pre/Pixi and under Network Time Zone slide it to off and then manually select the city for your time zone. I had a similar issue with my Palm calendar and the Network Time Zone was not correct... Manually setting it resolved the issue.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jschneider View Post
    This could be a timezone issue? If it is repeating "all-day" events, then one hour earlier would show up on the calendar as the previous day (11pm vs. 12am). You can try this... go into "Date & Time" on your Pre/Pixi and under Network Time Zone slide it to off and then manually select the city for your time zone. I had a similar issue with my Palm calendar and the Network Time Zone was not correct... Manually setting it resolved the issue.
    It's not an all day event. It's a 1 hour event that occurs on the third Wednesday of every month at 7pm.

I went back and looked at other old events and it's only the repeating event that changed.

I'll check the timezone.

John