1.    #1  
    Or is this a verizon exclusive?
    It will be exclusively on Verizon (and maybe any new carriers). Sprint, from what I've read and heard, will not be getting it any time soon (if at all).
    There is already new Pre spotted in the Sprint stock, Palm and Sprint wont sit back, Sprint will be getting a new Pre most likely it will have WiMax and some updated features.
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    There is already new Pre spotted in the Sprint stock, Palm and Sprint wont sit back, Sprint will be getting a new Pre most likely it will have WiMax and some updated features.
    Can you link the info? I ask because I watched footage of CES where Rubenstein said that Verizon would have it exclusively, though he didn't mention for how long. I'd sure love to read about new developments, though. I'd be the first in line for an upgraded version of the phone.
    The Pre Plus has mobile wifi teathering for up to four devices. Will that upgrade also included for Sprint Pre's or are we screwed?

Quote Originally Posted by DVJAMES View Post
    The Pre Plus has mobile wifi teathering for up to four devices. Will that upgrade also included for Sprint Pre's or are we screwed?

Not officially. I'm sure we'll get it(or some form of it) in Preware at some point.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Nothing has been announced officially but the manager at my local corporate store told me that a rep told him Sprint would be getting the Pre+ in June (he also said Storm 2 but nothing else really "wow").

I do have a little bit of a relationship with this manager but we all know that things employees say is wrong as often as right so don't flame me. I know how much my first sentence sounds like a friend-of-a-friend's-second-cousin story.

Personally, I think the added RAM will be necessary for the additional storage (I put 300+ wallpapers on my Pre and it was less than snappy as a result). I haven't put music on my phone since 1.2 so maybe it's a non issue now.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    This is just plain full of incorrect information and pure speculation.

The C40 spotted in the Sprint system is something no one knows anything about, so why try to tell people it is a new Pre? As for the rest, maybe you should rattle off a few more things like it will output 1080p video via HDMI, or it will shoot laser beams. Maybe we need to keep speculation down a little and try to spread facts only. Verizon gets the Pre Plus only at this point. ATT has said they will get Palm devices the first half of the year though Palm has not confirmed. Palm nor Sprint have not officially said anything about new devices this year on Sprint. End of story.