1.    #1  
    Hi all,

After joining the board back in July (I think) and reading it just about every day, I finally took the plunge this past Saturday night and am now a member of the Pre family. After waiting as long as I could to see what improvements would be made, I decided the wait was long enough. I must say that I am loving the experience thus far. In the coming weeks I look to delve into the world of Homebrew, Patches, and Themes.

I just want to say thank you to all who contribute to this board, positively and even negatively. Reading the many threads enabled me to learn so much about the device and pretty much know exactly what I was and wasn't getting. I can't complain about missing features because I knew what they were/are before buying the phone. It is an awesome device, nonetheless. It should only get better (one would hope). Once again, thank you to all the contributors on the board. Your input was invaluable.

THAANSA3
    Quote Originally Posted by THAANSA3 View Post
    Hi all,

After joining the board back in July (I think) and reading it just about every day, I finally took the plunge this past Saturday night and am now a member of the Pre family. After waiting as long as I could to see what improvements would be made, I decided the wait was long enough. I must say that I am loving the experience thus far. In the coming weeks I look to delve into the world of Homebrew, Patches, and Themes.

I just want to say thank you to all who contribute to this board, positively and even negatively. Reading the many threads enabled me to learn so much about the device and pretty much know exactly what I was and wasn't getting. I can't complain about missing features because I knew what they were/are before buying the phone. It is an awesome device, nonetheless. It should only get better (one would hope). Once again, thank you to all the contributors on the board. Your input was invaluable.

THAANSA3
    Welcome, glade to here you decided to make the step.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you both. I've been playing with it non-stop since getting it. I'm reading up on homebrew everyday. I'll probably go for it this weekend once I get all the information and feel confident enough to do it.

Also, and this probably belongs in another thread, but battery life for me, the thing that I've seen complained about the most, has been a total NON-ISSUE for me so far. Yesterday and today I took my phone off the charger at 9:30 and at 12:30 had 90%-100% both times. I've kept Wifi on, had it pulling emails, and texted in that time. I don't even need to use airplane mode.
    Welcome, although you've been here longer than I haha..
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by feyded1020 View Post
    Welcome, although you've been here longer than I haha..
    Haha, that's pretty funny. I've actually been reading for quite some time, as I mentioned above. I'm glad to finally be official.
    If you have any questions or issues don't be afraid to ask, welcome to the fold.
    Welcome!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Welcome!
    God I feel old here and I don't even have a pre
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    If you have any questions or issues don't be afraid to ask, welcome to the fold.
    Thank you. I will definitely be asking tons of questions in the coming weeks as I continue to play around with the device. So far, I'm really liking it.