1.    #1  
    During 24, there are ads saying you can text "Jack" to 6789 and get previews of 24 episodes. On my Pre, I get a text back saying to go to the Fox channel on Sprint TV. So I go to Sprint TV and there is no Fox channel that I can find. Did Sprint screw up? I know they messed up the Desperate Housewives promo on the Pre for several weeks before fixing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner View Post
    During 24, there are ads saying you can text "Jack" to 6789 and get previews of 24 episodes. On my Pre, I get a text back saying to go to the Fox channel on Sprint TV. So I go to Sprint TV and there is no Fox channel that I can find. Did Sprint screw up? I know they messed up the Desperate Housewives promo on the Pre for several weeks before fixing it.

On Demand> FOX Mobile
  3.    #3  
    Interesting. I see "Fox Mobile" on Sprint TV on my Centro. And I can see all the 24 clips there. But there is no "Fox Mobile" on my Pre. I looked in On Demand and I see ABC Mobile and some other networks but no Fox Mobile.
    i watched some on my pre last night, i found it by going to sprint TV, tapping "all channels" then "fox mobile" the "24" I was quite impressed by the video and sound quality.

Dr.