Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    What a bunch of whiners. Your contract isn't up on the phone you bought. You aren't even back up for the premier customer phone renewal yet. So quit your *****ing till then and maybe Palm and Sprint will have a newer model available around that time or shortly after.

"Now they are done with me". Drama queen much?
    I don't need my contract to be up to buy a phone. I don't really care for a Blackberry or a Droid. I like my Pre. I just wouldn't mind having the more memory and the vid capture. I do understand being exclusive with a new product, but I would like to have the opportunity to have my Pre and get the new stuff. As far as Drama, You can't post anything on here without ***** like you trying to flame someone on their opinion.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huncher View Post
    I don't need my contract to be up to buy a phone. I don't really care for a Blackberry or a Droid. I like my Pre. I just wouldn't mind having the more memory and the vid capture. I do understand being exclusive with a new product, but I would like to have the opportunity to have my Pre and get the new stuff. As far as Drama, You can't post anything on here without ***** like you trying to flame someone on their opinion.
    If you don't care about waiting for your contract to be up then jump to Verizon. There is your freedom of choice right there.

And you keep mentioning video recording. You are going to get it next month, pretty sure an extra few weeks won't kill you.
    It's worth mentioning that you can buy an upgraded phone at full price at any time. Nobody is stopping anyone from upgrading your phone....only that they won't subsidize the phone at a discounted price.

Getting a discount isn't a right - it's a sales technique. And no company makes money if they just buy you a new phone whenever something new strikes one's fancy.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    I'd rather have a Pre2 not a Pre+. Not sure why you'd be mad. It's not really necessary. Other than the memory upgrade which is not a big deal to me, I like the center button on our Pre's.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Google "Sprint & PhoneNews.com Team Up To Help ETF Out Go Smoothly" to find out how to get out of your contract with out paying the ETF. Act quickly though, cuz it only works till Jan 31.
    Oh, and I would have posted the link, but I don't have 10 posts
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post

And you keep mentioning video recording. You are going to get it next month, pretty sure an extra few weeks won't kill you.

SWEET ! Is that going to be in an update or an app ? Where did you hear that ?
    you shouldnt be mad. i really dont know why you are viewing the pre plus as an upgrade in the sense that it replaces the regular pre. Its nothing but a refreshed version of the same phone, screen is the same size, form factor is the same, just some beefed up internals. Now if it was the pre2 then yea you should be mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huncher View Post
    SWEET ! Is that going to be in an update or an app ? Where did you hear that ?
    CES
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    As I sit here reading about the pre plus and verizon, I think...its so bull**** I have had a pre since launch day with a 2 yr contract and don't even have an option of upgrading to the plus unless I break my contract and go to verizon! Should I be mad at someone? Sprint, Palm, Verizon, Myself?? I feel like I have stood by sprint and palm from the beginning, through the bugs and the new pre's, and I feel like I'm getting **** on by not having the option to upgrade first!.... Don't get me wrong I love my phone and webOs but does anyone else feel this way at all???
    LMAO_ PLEASE go do something constructive. There will ALWAYS be a new something BETTER on the Horizon you know why? Because people feed into it and makes them market new and better. I'm sure Sprint will have a new Pre 2 that is better than the Pre Plus so then we will have another thread of people complaining who got the Pre Plus! GIVE ME A BREAK go do some volunteer work
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    As I sit here reading about the pre plus and verizon, I think...its so bull**** I have had a pre since launch day with a 2 yr contract and don't even have an option of upgrading to the plus unless I break my contract and go to verizon! Should I be mad at someone? Sprint, Palm, Verizon, Myself?? I feel like I have stood by sprint and palm from the beginning, through the bugs and the new pre's, and I feel like I'm getting **** on by not having the option to upgrade first!.... Don't get me wrong I love my phone and webOs but does anyone else feel this way at all???

O yeA U SHOULD BE MAD AT YOURSELF. Just stick to a landline because I hate to tell you that there is ALWAYS going to be a better phone out around the corner.
    to the OP, grow up. that is all.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12