1.    #1  
    Finally. The patch that I have wanted since launch. Available now in preware is a patch that enables you to export all your contacts via one vcard. I was able email the vcard to myself. The copy was saved to my desktop pc for safe keeping.
    now I'm hoping for the calendar. For safekeeping
    I disagree! my multi scrim patch is the best patch of the month. lol

j/k the vcard patch is pretty good!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

This patch was a great way for me to get my hundreds of phone contacts into youmail via gmail.

worked great!
    I don't know...the mega mix patch by mamouton with the fullscreen web browser is pretty gangster!!
    Idk, we still have another 12 days left. You never know what may pop up in that time.
    I never had this issue as I had been using Google Contacts since my last WM Treo.

My favorite recent patch is Jason R's Device Menu Megamix.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    This patch was a great way for me to get my hundreds of phone contacts into youmail via gmail.

worked great!
    how do u use that vcard to get into gmail??
    I Desperately Need This IPK!

I switched from Pre to Pre Plus, and have my old Pre in airplane mode to protect from wipe, i need the IPK er... patch file for this patch, anyone got it? can i install this with WebOSQuickInstall, whati s the name and feed?

Thanks
    can I exclude Exhange? I have thousands in exchange that I could care less about but are apart of the company directory.