Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, does anyone have any tip offs of whether or not palm is expecting to add the option to download rented or bought movies, possibly through Amazon or another source? I would think we would have this option by now.

Thanks
    If you're on Sprint, you can watch movies on Sprint TV. There are some free ones, as well some available to purchase.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    yes, but this is streaming and the quality is not that good. I am looking to download HD movies, kinda like what you can do on the iphone or through the itunes library.
    You can download movies from a variety of sources - some perhaps a small bit less legal than others - in formats that the Pre can read.

Or, like me, you can download what you want in whatever format you find it in, and then convert it to .3gp (or .mp4) and watch it on the Pre.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I just have burned all my DVDs to my computer then use Orb.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    luckyvidz

is all I am saying
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    You can download movies from a variety of sources - some perhaps a small bit less legal than others - in formats that the Pre can read.

Or, like me, you can download what you want in whatever format you find it in, and then convert it to .3gp (or .mp4) and watch it on the Pre.
    I do the same... lots of ways to get HQ movies on the device. One of my favs to do with it while traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by csal80 View Post
    Hi, does anyone have any tip offs of whether or not palm is expecting to add the option to download rented or bought movies, possibly through Amazon or another source? I would think we would have this option by now.

Thanks
    Check out ipod-lounge.com. Seems to be a large selection of recent movies already formated for mbile devices and very reasonably priced.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    given since I have not updated itunes because I want to keep the sync feature, can I just rent and download from there and then sync? Even if I did upgrade, couldn't I download from itunes and copy the movie through usb? Anybody ever try this? How is the quality?
    I use SuperC to convert my videos/movies. Very good software, and it is free.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Check out zml. Lots of movies formatted for mobile viewing.