1.    #1  
    So i'm sure i'm not the only one to ever have the problem, but I'm having a hard time finding any search results worthwhile, so I decided to just make a new post.

Earlier today I installed the LED notifications patch. However, when I went into the "Screen and Lock" app to turn on the option for this to work, there was no option for it.

I figured the install must have gone wrong or something so I decided I'd remove the patch and reinstall it. The problem is, whenever I try to remove the patch, I get an error saying that the patch was unable to be removed and to see the IPK Log.

Does anyone know why this is happening, and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any solutions.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    try the emergency patch repair .. if not .. try to remove it using Web OS quick install ... worse comes to worse .. Use the WEBOS repair utility.
    Pre user since summer '09...on my fourth phone.
    Some possible helps in this thread --

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2139922
    remember that after you install it.. You need to restart the device for it to work. As for removing it now.. Use webos quickinstall.. And go to device management.. It might be listed under apps rather than patches. Uninstall it. Hope this helps.
    Yes, I believe you'll need a Luna restart for this to refresh in WebOS. I don't think you need to completely restart the phone but a Luna restart should work. Most of the WebOS patches require a Luna restart.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I had this same problem, but with the sms tone per contact patch. You are gonna have to remove it using webos quick install. This was the only way I was able to remove it and re-install it.