1.    #1  
    my pre has been falling apart my power button fell off now i have to turn it on with a sharp object like an ear phone jack but any way i turned on my phone one day and it automatically updated my phone i thout it was going to crash but it just took off all my patches so i just re downloaded al of them from web 0s quick install and i also attempted to put the htc theme on half *** but didnt work so when i turned off my phone and turned it bak on instead of sating palm it said OPEN it stays there now . somone plz help ...
    take it to a sprint store that can work on the phone... mine did that they told me to come back in 45 min....... 45 min later my phone was working like new
  3.    #3  
    thanks im leaving now
    ...Or you could eliminate the middle man and do what they are going to do. what to know how?

BTW you can open the slider to turn the phone on.
    Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    ...Or you could eliminate the middle man and do what they are going to do. what to know how?

BTW you can open the slider to turn the phone on.
    +1
    Sometime the obvious is right under our nose and we just slap our head like the V8 ad. And yes GET IT FIXED. under warranty.
    This is what happened to my launch Pre. I brought it in and they replaced it free of charge.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne