1.    #1  
    I know I'm not the only one on this site who comes here to be jealous of you all on Sprint (and soon to be Verizon). It's hard to switch from AT&T when you've got bundled discounts out the wazoo. I am psyched for when Palm announces that the Pre/Pixi are coming to AT&T. Anyone else? Let's hope it's very soon.
    Did you read the front page article?
    yeah i bet w/ all your discounts Sprint is still cheaper lol jk but i see what you mean tho.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    i actually feel cheated that the pre is going to like every carrier. :-( i'm selfish that way. at&t users get to be selfish about the iphone. why do we have to share the pre?
    Verizon and at&t BACK OFF!!!!!!!!
    lol
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Did you read the front page article?
    I sure did... which prompted me to start this thread. I'm dying to get in on the action.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    I sure did... which prompted me to start this thread. I'm dying to get in on the action.
    Oh. Okay.
    Just tryin to help out.
    Hey brother. I'm on ATT and I can't wait to move from my Treo 750 to the Pixi Plus or Pre Plus on ATT.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Hey brother. I'm on ATT and I can't wait to move from my Treo 750 to the Pixi Plus or Pre Plus on ATT.
    Rockin' the Centro here. It's really surprising how much software is out there for PalmOS. It's crazy! Hopefully by the time AT&T gets webOS it'll be moving full-speed ahead.
    I remember my old centro, i used to love the thing before the touchscreen died on me. I used to have TealOS installed on it when it first came out to make it look like the webos. man now that i have webos i am truly happy lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G