1.    #1  
    When using this, it will NOT wipe out the 8gig internal drive right? Mean pictures and things i have stored on there will still be there right??
    In theory you're correct it won't, though I don't know if anyone has confirmed this. I seriously recommend always making a backup of your personal files (found in /media/internal) before doctoring - it's just safe/good practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    When using this, it will NOT wipe out the 8gig internal drive right? Mean pictures and things i have stored on there will still be there right??
    Correct. I just did this last week and my mp3s and photos were saved and carried over after the WebDoctor I could see them. Some caveats:

1) Leaving old data on the phone might make WebDoctor NOT fix whatever it is you're trying to fix.

2) To really start fresh, under the Device Info, reset options, choose Full Erase - warning THIS WILL ERASE your USB partition. Then, continue with the WebDoctor. This is the way to get a fully 'clean' phone almost like it just came from the factory.

3) I recommend just plugging it in and making a full backup of your USB partition - won't it be worth it? It will take a little time, but even if it's nearly full over USB-2 it should be pretty fast and worth it to prevent potential data loss.

In summary:

MAKE A BACKUP FIRST - it's worth it.
    In my humble opinion.
  4.    #4  
    thanks
    This probably doesn't apply to you, but if you have modified any partition sizes (such as increasing /var for more app space), then running the Doctor will destroy all of your partitions, including the USB one. However, in most cases, Doctors 1.3 and newer do not wipe your USB drive.