1.    #1  
    There's a possibility to erase all like new?
    In palm treo centro and other there's a possible to make HARD RESET and erase all.. can i make it on pre?

Thanks!
    Yes you can. Device Info > Reset options > partial erase or Full erase.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    The best way to do so is to do a full erase then doctor your phone. That would do it.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Logon to your profile at the Palm web site and click on the lost phone button.....
    Quote Originally Posted by fringui View Post
    There's a possibility to erase all like new?
    In palm treo centro and other there's a possible to make HARD RESET and erase all.. can i make it on pre?

Thanks!

1) Plug it in to USB and make a BACKUP of your MP3s, photos on the USB drive to your computer first. If you don't need backups, skip this step.

2) Then to really start fresh, on the phone in the Launcher under the Device Info, reset options, choose Full Erase - warning THIS WILL ERASE your USB partition. Then, continue with the WebDoctor. This is the way to get a fully 'clean' phone almost like it just came from the factory.

3) Download the WebOS Doctor and reinstall. It's pretty fast (approx 10 minutes) and you end up with a clean operating system.
    Link is below for the WebOS Doctor. I hope this helps you!! -FreeTim
    palm.com/us/support/downloads/pre/recoverytool/webosdoctor_sprint.html Palm - webOS Doctor for Palm Pre for Sprint