1.    #1  
    Gameloft Games on your Palm Pre VIDEO

Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Asphalt 5 is SICK!
    After a couple levels, you'll see why with the better cars, faster / longer turbos... makes the game a big adrenaline rush!

That brain game looks fun. I'd play it. Let's golf seems pretty okay too.

I hope we get some of the other games that iphone/touch get... like Avatar that just came out. It looks GREAT!
    Last edited by Kedar; 01/18/2010 at 12:25 AM.
    Hardware limitations aside Asphalt is probably one of the best arcade racers I've ever played.
    too bad they didnt make any demos for these games like they did with the iphone
    I love Brain Challenge! It really is a fun game, and who knows, maybe it really does something for your brain. It's kinda cool how that woman doctor comments when you start playing the game. Like the other night, I started playing at like 3 am, and she goes "shouldn't you be in bed?" Then on Sunday morning, around 9, she goes "you interrupted my breakfast". Another time I interrupted her dinner....good game.

I gotta advance in Asphalt 5, I am still on the first track!
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    too bad they didnt make any demos for these games like they did with the iphone
    These are straight ports. They could of done the same for the demos. I guess they were under a time crunch with Palm to get these out for CES.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Downloading Asphalt 5 after a quick check of $$$ in the bank lol.
    Darn it! Now, I've downloaded Asphalt 5, as well!

I'll be in the poorhouse by the end of the week.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Gameloft has given Palm Pre its one Games Categories on their website like it gave the iphone/itouch. All the other smart phones are lumped into mobile. Maybe this means they have more games on the way.
    Wow, they make some awesome games...checked out their Gamelost Youtube website and nice games on the iPhone and hopefully soon the Pre.

Sorli...
    I've been loving Let's Golf. Haven't gotten Asphalt 5 yet. I did get NFS and I gotta say, I'm a bit underwhelmed.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
    I've been loving Let's Golf. Haven't gotten Asphalt 5 yet. I did get NFS and I gotta say, I'm a bit underwhelmed.
    Let's golf resets my phone frequently. If I do a reset then try it, it works fine. Kinda fun. I have both NFS and Asphalt. I like Asphalt better.

bj
    Asphalt looks like it has more options and involvement besides just timed races and don't get caught.

I'll probably get Asphalt 5 truly because I love to jump and crash in car games. Both look good though and it is pretty hard to go wrong with either. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Let's golf resets my phone frequently. If I do a reset then try it, it works fine. Kinda fun. I have both NFS and Asphalt. I like Asphalt better.

bj
    I haven't had Let's Golf reset my phone. I have had the game crash quite a few times though. This seems to be related to memory problems. I usually only have the issue with other cards open. Sure hope Palm's solution for this common problem isn't more RAM (*cough* Pre Plus *cough*).