1.    #1  
    I would really like to be able to put some icons on the main screen, without having to open the launcher. An example would be like the samsung solstice, Could someone please make a patch for that?
    let me know what u think....
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ansparent.html
    i think this is the closest thing out right now for what youre asking
    for all practical purposes, the answser at the present time is "no."

It is THEORETICALLY possible to modify the launcher bar to have more than one row of apps, but no one has actually made that work yet.
    one of my favorite patches (thank Jason) is launcher auto popup. check it out. it may be a good alternative for you.
    The Launcher Auto Popup patch brings up the laucher automatically when you turn on the phone if you didn't leave another app running in the foreground. If you have an app as the "focus" app (filling the screen) when you turn the phone back on, the phone it does nothing.

Use the Launcher Auto Popup with the iPhone Black Launcher.

I missed my "homescreen" but this is actually even better.

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 01/18/2010 at 12:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    It is THEORETICALLY possible to modify the launcher bar to have more than one row of apps, but no one has actually made that work yet.
    It would be cool to have an extra wave bar that you could bring up with five other apps attached to it or have it set that the wave bar would have a set pattern and you could add more apps to it. Then again, I have gotten so used to the swipes that I forget that the wave bar is there sometimes.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  7.    #7  
    okay thanks for the help guys!