1.    #1  
    So, now that we have come from rooting your pre with terminal to play NES games to VBA where there is no rooting needed and the ablity to play GBA games comes the question, is there gonna be a DS emulator. I have every single possible emulator that is compatible with my phone installed and was wondering, is there anyone who thinks they could develop an DS emulator for the pre? If so, let me no, cause i would love to help make one. Also, what emulators do you have on your phone? and what roms do you have installed?

My TOP Roms...
    1. Pokemon Emerald
    2. Super Mario Bros 4
    3. Super Mario Bros 3: Yoshi's Island
    4. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
    5. Driver 3
    6. Mario Tennis
    7. Mario Party
    8. Zelda: A link to the past
    9. Lord of the rings: The return of the King
    10. Need for Speed Carbon

What are your top roms?
    Don't expect a DS emulator for a while. That requires alot more then just porting it over... I'm sure we'll have one eventually though.
    I would like to see a SNES Emulator first that can play Super Mario RPG without issues
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I just downloaded VBA yesterday..Only have the GB pokemon, but I couldn't figure out how to save it. I kept having massive lag when I tried GBA games, even with the sound off.
    You save it how you would save it if yu were playing on an actual Gameboy. The save option is in the start menu I believe.
    A DS emulator is not possible. Currently the DS emulator barley runs right on a nice computer, let alone a Phone.

I would be amazed if we could get anything new than an snes.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    A DS emulator is not possible. Currently the DS emulator barley runs right on a nice computer, let alone a Phone.

I think a N64 emulator would be possible if it had full access to the GPU. However, using the Pre keyboard to control the action would be almost impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I think a N64 emulator would be possible if it had full access to the GPU. However, using the Pre keyboard to control the action would be almost impossible.
    the iphone has the N64 emulator and it works with the wii controller through bluetooth.

As for a ds emulator. Doubt it_ considering the dual screens and one being a touchscreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post

a playstation emulator was one of the the first ones to get ported. just needs to be mojoized.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    first lets focus on gba then snes.. then 64.. maybe ds lol we jus broke the gbc/gb.. give it time
    I would much rather have a good N64 emulator than a DS emulator