1.    #1  
    i just love this app even tho i cud easily bookmark the page and save it 2 my launcher lol like the fact the are ppl out the trying 2 make things easier 4 me\us the users

any1 agree?
    I dont have homebrew yet...leaning towards it. But by the looks of the app I would have to agree with you. I got the engadget app when it came out and its been great to just check out when I have free time. Oh, and I do have precnetral bookmarked anyway, but i'd still get the app for it, lol
    I was thought the same thing, it looks like the app is just like the mobile precentral site. But then I thought about how the app can be used when you aren't in a good reception spot and you can't access the internet site.
    Last edited by lopezpm; 01/17/2010 at 08:38 PM.
    uhmmm were did you all find this app i check my precentral everyday id love this app
  5.    #5  
    i found it while searching through the homebrew apps usein filecoaster
    well then it should be on preware somewere...
    I stand corrected, this is just like adding a shortcut to the launcher page. I thought it would cache some of it so you could use it without connecting to the internet.
    Last edited by lopezpm; 01/17/2010 at 08:59 PM.
  8.    #9  
    its basically a short cut 2 THE FORUM and obviously a forum needs connection 2 the net,if it want ud b talking 2 urself lol
    Quote Originally Posted by djuvee View Post
    its basically a short cut 2 THE FORUM and obviously a forum needs connection 2 the net,if it want ud b talking 2 urself lol
    Its also a shortcut to the stories which could be cached on you phone so you wouldn't need the internet. I don't come to PreCentral only for the forums. For example on the iPhone I had apps to news and entertainment sites and didn't need the internet for them. I would update them before going to a location where I know I wouldn't have internet access and would be able to read and access the apps.
    Last edited by lopezpm; 01/17/2010 at 09:08 PM.