Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    While watching a video on youtube about the palm pre plus @ces 2010, i heard the girl showing off the phone say multiple times that it has a new processor. I find this very distrubing to us sprint pre's. Here is the link for the video:

You will here the girl mention it during the need for speed demonstration. She addresses it twice i believe: @ 1.54 the guy says palm does not specify the speed of the processor but it will be faster. @ 4.34-4.56 the girl points out the differences. including that the processor on the pre plus will be faster

I also have a great concern. Will sprint or Verizon be the flagship carrier for palm? Who will have the next webos device first? sprint? verizon? at&t? i called palm and sprint and they said they had no information on the subject. I want to be with the carrier who will get new webos devices first. I remember that @ ces2009 it was said that sprint would be the flagship carrier but with this whole verizon thing now idk?? anyone have any thought on either of these subject. thanks
    Last edited by harold42483; 01/17/2010 at 06:55 PM.
    I wanna hope sprint gets the next device. I mean we deserve it and
    I wanna hope sprint gets the next device. I mean we deserve it and I am not leaving sprint. I'm happy where I am
    I believe they said that it is the same processor as the original Pre, but that the speed was bumped up from 500MHz to 550MHz.
    more RAM.

more storage.

big whoop.

the sky is falling.
    Don't worry. In a few months the C40 (whatever it's going to be called) will come out on Sprint and all us Verizon guys will feel like heals.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jyaden24 View Post
    I wanna hope sprint gets the next device. I mean we deserve it and I am not leaving sprint. I'm happy where I am
    I agree i love sprint. but i am more loyal to webos and palm.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    more RAM.

more storage.

big whoop.

the sky is falling.
    If its no big deal to you then don"t comment. just move on why waste our time and yours.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by galenb View Post
    Don't worry. In a few months the C40 (whatever it's going to be called) will come out on Sprint and all us Verizon guys will feel like heals.
    lets hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    If its no big deal to you then don"t comment. just move on why waste our time and yours.
    i think that was maybe his way of saying that those are the only two changes. the processor is not clocked faster, or anything else. it just has double the RAM, and double the storage.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    i think that was maybe his way of saying that those are the only two changes. the processor is not clocked faster, or anything else. it just has double the RAM, and double the storage.
    No at 4.34-4.56 the girl says that it will have a faster processor not just a different processor. its while she is playing need for speed
    if i wanted to get ugly, i could say youre wasting our time by asking about something that was huge news, and discussed at length, over a week ago.
  13.    #13  
    if i wanted to get ugly, i could say youre wasting our time by asking about something that was huge news, and discussed at length, over a week ago.
    i see that ram and storage spaced has been discussed but not processor and i searched. and if its so over than stop paying attention to it. peace. bounce
    i see that ram and storage spaced has been discussed but not processor and i searched. and if its so over than stop paying attention to it. peace. bounce
    I did a quick search and came up with this:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...plus-processor.

This topic has been discussed many times in this forum.
    if there was a new processor, don't you think it would have been discussed along with the other new additions? cause i bet it has.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I did a quick search and came up with this:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...plus-processor.

This topic has been discussed many times in this forum.
    sorry bro but when i hit that link i get http404error
  17.    #17  
    if there was a new processor, don't you think it would have been discussed along with the other new additions? cause i bet it has.
    proofs in the video. check it out
  18.    #18  
    I never understood why people are so negative.. Im just here to discuss..not fight. about pre related issues.
  19.    #19  
    anyway anyone else have any thoughts on this
    sorry bro but when i hit that link i get http404error
    your are right! Here type this sentence in search:

"new processor in Verizon pre"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast