1.    #1  
    I have just installed need 4 speed undercover and lets golf on my uk pre
    Last edited by strudders; 01/18/2010 at 03:46 AM. Reason: upsetting people
  2.    #2  
    sorry tomi666
    Last edited by strudders; 01/18/2010 at 03:47 AM. Reason: upsetting people
    This is as much a developers forum as it is a users forum.
    nice way to show respect. Real mature.
  4.    #4  
    please explain what you mean by that. If i offend you with my post i shall change it or remove if possible. NO need to get upset about it.
    I suggest you send all developers on this forum, robitaille, whitby, greg roll, dbsooner and the rest a personal message saying "Thanks for all your help. Thanks for solving all problems for us. Thanks for all your free patches, apps and webos internals knowledge. Thanks for all that, and by the way, i **** on copyright."
    YES this IS something to get upset about.
    Last edited by tomi666; 01/18/2010 at 02:32 AM.
    i wouldn't mind links . . . I would payfor it, but if devs in the US dnt wana make games available for uk then what option do we have?let me guess...wait
  7.    #7  
    so ya ****ed off because i haven't said thanks to anyone and it sounds like you are against piracy. That's fair enough. Sorry i have offended you.
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    i wouldn't mind links . . . I would payfor it, but if devs in the US dnt wana make games available for uk then what option do we have?let me guess...wait
    It's not that the devs have a choice... They payment system for Europe isn't simply set up yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    I suggest you send all developers on this forum, robitaille whitby, greg roll, dbsooner and the rest a personal message saying "Thanks for all your help. Thanks for solving all problems for us. Thanks for all your free paches, apps and webos internals knowledge. Thanks for all that, and by the way, i **** on copyright."
    YES this IS something to get upset about.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by strudders View Post
    so ya ****ed off because i haven't said thanks to anyone and it sounds like you are against piracy. That's fair enough. Sorry i have offended you.
    You really just don't get it, do you?
    This forum is all about developers and users helping eachother and the Pre community. Yes, we're effing nerd hippies. To violate copyright in this context, is like soiling your nest.
    In fairness, I agree entirely that we should support the develoeprs and all the guys that tomi666 mentioned have done wonders for us all. I would never want to screw with them, or their work/effort/copyright. I have, and will regularly, donate to the WebOS, Canuck and other very good developers.

However, I am equally as disappointed in Palm's abyssmal performance with getting equal availability worldwide. As such, I have a small amount of sympathy for this going on provided they buy the application once it is available in their country. It is appalling that it takes so long to get the full app market outside of the US.
  12.    #12  
    tomi666, once again, please accept my apologies, this goes to everyone else to whom i have ****ed off. SORRY.
    Quote Originally Posted by rb2k View Post
    It's not that the devs have a choice... They payment system for Europe isn't simply set up yet.
    so....give us free trials till march?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben_K View Post
    In fairness, I agree entirely that we should support the develoeprs and all the guys that tomi666 mentioned have done wonders for us all. I would never want to screw with them, or their work/effort/copyright. I have, and will regularly, donate to the WebOS, Canuck and other very good developers.

However, I am equally as disappointed in Palm's abyssmal performance with getting equal availability worldwide. As such, I have a small amount of sympathy for this going on provided they buy the application once it is available in their country. It is appalling that it takes so long to get the full app market outside of the US.
    10points to you sir, very nicely put