Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Just curious if anyone had come across, or knew about, an app for Att's Uverse service where you can control the DVR. They have one on the I-phone but would really like to see it on the pre. Did some searching but if I missed something please let me know where I could find this! Thanks!
  2. #2  
    probably since it is sprint you will not find service from att.
  3. #3  
    The Uverse market is already small. Throw in the much smaller market of WebOS and you might have 2 people using both a Pre and Uverse (I exaggerate, but I'll wager it's not by much). So, I wouldn't expect such an app any time soon.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  4. #4  
    I would love this app
  5. #5  
    I would expect to see a Hulu app long before this...which would make me pretty happy
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksfireman82 View Post
    I would expect to see a Hulu app long before this...which would make me pretty happy
    We should have Hulu very soon, when Flash is released for WebOS.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  7. #7  
    I too would like an Uverse app. Until then, the web page will have to do.
  8.    #8  
    Well fair enough - if any homebrew guys want to take this on I would gladly donate / pay for the app. Otherwise web site it is!
  9. sriedy's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by madmike6537 View Post
    Well fair enough - if any homebrew guys want to take this on I would gladly donate / pay for the app. Otherwise web site it is!
    I too would donate for this app. Is it possible to even use the uverse guide on the palm pre web?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    The Uverse market is already small. Throw in the much smaller market of WebOS and you might have 2 people using both a Pre and Uverse (I exaggerate, but I'll wager it's not by much). So, I wouldn't expect such an app any time soon.
    Well with the op, the guy below you and me, that's 3 people right there. Also uverse does have 2 million subscribers, which doesn't count for the multiple people living in one household.
  11. naes007's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #11  
    Count me in on a donation! I m the guy who has Uverse and a Pre!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by naes007 View Post
    Count me in on a donation! I m the guy who has Uverse and a Pre!
    +1
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by naes007 View Post
    Count me in on a donation! I m the guy who has Uverse and a Pre!
    +1
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
  14. jimgpayne's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #14  
    +1

Posting Permissions