1.    #1  
    Just curious if anyone had come across, or knew about, an app for Att's Uverse service where you can control the DVR. They have one on the I-phone but would really like to see it on the pre. Did some searching but if I missed something please let me know where I could find this! Thanks!
    probably since it is sprint you will not find service from att.
    The Uverse market is already small. Throw in the much smaller market of WebOS and you might have 2 people using both a Pre and Uverse (I exaggerate, but I'll wager it's not by much). So, I wouldn't expect such an app any time soon.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I would love this app
    I would expect to see a Hulu app long before this...which would make me pretty happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ksfireman82 View Post
    I would expect to see a Hulu app long before this...which would make me pretty happy
    We should have Hulu very soon, when Flash is released for WebOS.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I too would like an Uverse app. Until then, the web page will have to do.
  8.    #8  
    Well fair enough - if any homebrew guys want to take this on I would gladly donate / pay for the app. Otherwise web site it is!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madmike6537 View Post
    Well fair enough - if any homebrew guys want to take this on I would gladly donate / pay for the app. Otherwise web site it is!
    I too would donate for this app. Is it possible to even use the uverse guide on the palm pre web?
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    The Uverse market is already small. Throw in the much smaller market of WebOS and you might have 2 people using both a Pre and Uverse (I exaggerate, but I'll wager it's not by much). So, I wouldn't expect such an app any time soon.
    Well with the op, the guy below you and me, that's 3 people right there. Also uverse does have 2 million subscribers, which doesn't count for the multiple people living in one household.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Count me in on a donation! I m the guy who has Uverse and a Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by naes007 View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by naes007 View Post
    +1
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    +1