Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Same form factor as now, perhaps just tightened up. Faster processor and GPU, 16GB, SD card if it can be fit in. 4G radio. Compass.

Don't want an OLED screen unless they can make it viewable in daylight. One of the huge advantages of the Pre's screen is how well it shows up in bright sunlight, and one of the huge weaknesses of OLED is how bad it looks in direct lighting.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by smithe68 View Post
    something similar to the Samsung Moment (landscape), larger screen, slider kb and onscreen kb.
    Yes, very much like the moment. That and a little more space between the keyboard and the screen from the slider. I have long nails, its not fun to type on the pre!

Photo editing software. I don't care if its simple, but just something to crop, turn, or correct a photo if needed!

Other than that, against my better judgement at first (I used to do Palm tech support in the Treo days), my Pre isn't as bad as I feared. I think the Pre 2 would be a perfect phone with those attributes.
    • Diamond reinforced plastic screen
    • Steel rest of phone
    • Buttons dont randomly break
    • Can get to USB & battery without needing a combination of a fork-lift truck and a surgeons knife
    • Doesn't randomly crash when booting
    • Battery makes it through a day
    • Doesn't need a reboot just to keep performance up
    • Makes more noise than a hamster
    Quote Originally Posted by grimboj View Post
    • Diamond reinforced plastic screen
    • Steel rest of phone
    • Buttons dont randomly break
    • Can get to USB & battery without needing a combination of a fork-lift truck and a surgeons knife
    • Doesn't randomly crash when booting
    • Battery makes it through a day
    • Doesn't need a reboot just to keep performance up
    • Makes more noise than a hamster
    well seems like you need an iphone since the iphone has all those
    Quote Originally Posted by laze View Post
    • 3.5" with 480x800 resolution
    • 32GB of storage
    • 1GB of RAM
    • 5MP camera with high-end optics
    Same here!!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    landscape slider
    faster, of course
    better battery
    and...
    a cheese slicer...yeah
    the cheese slicers already there we need a breadmaker
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    how bout an easy -bake
    well thats a given
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Larger screen
    Landscape keyboard might be nice
    Larger storage & Ram/Rom
    Flash (oh yeah, we were supposed to have that by now)
    SD or micro card
    Faster processor(s) and GPU
    Better battery with TS included
    Better speaker(s)
    I love the form and size and the improvements over the past 7 months have been great. Now if they would add tethering for Sprint (legal) plus sending contacts, etc, via bluetooth, Voice control (for handsfree), then I would be a happy man.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Slightly larger footprint, but same curves. I think I'd like a landscape kb, but I'm not sure I want to have to slide the thing open...how about some next-generation version of BB's Surepress tech on the screen? With my Pre now, I also miss the tactile feel of the phone dial pad...so Surepress would help there, too. I'm thinking next gen dream Pre, so this screen would be real clicky and provide GREAT feedback. And why not be color e-ink at the same time, with dynamic brightness control while we're at it? Call me old school, but I want a full-sized SD slot on there. On top of ample internal storage, of course! And I want a GREAT camera, too (the current Pre's is not too shabby, btw). It'd have that great rubbery feel on the sides for extra grip, and the dedicated and programmable buttons would be completely covered by the stuff, so there would be nowhere for water to seep in. Have I mentioned it'd be majorly water and shock resistant? Def 4G, with dvr and hd tv output. I know nada about processors, but it would obviously be blazin. Hmmm, what else?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12