Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welp, good luck!
  2.    #22  
    YES IT WORKED!!!!!

thanx a million guys
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Way to go, now off and watch your battery die! o.O! lol, j/k, enjoy your gamin
    its there for me
    try going to recent instead of search
    Glad it's working Mike. The 3D games are huge, so be patient while downloading. I recommend only downloading one at a time, even though Palm says that more than one app can be downloaded at a time in the background.
  6.    #26  
    this is epic... the first time i have EVER paid for an app and I was dying to give them my money lol.

thats how huge 3D Games meant for WebOS in my eyes lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    You should get Asphalt. MUCH better game imo.
    sorry I have made a hugeeeeeee mistake, please forgive me. I am just not up to date with everything, especially since I am on a Bell pre and we do not have paid app(no one knows when they are coming or ever if they are coming at all). My deepest apologies
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    sorry I have made a hugeeeeeee mistake, please forgive me. I am just not up to date with everything, especially since I am on a Bell pre and we do not have paid app(no one knows when they are coming or ever if they are coming at all). My deepest apologies
    No need to apologize. Don't worry about it

OP: I hope you're enjoying NFS! I actually just bought it a few days ago and it's pretty awesome.
    I think I read somewhere that paid apps was coming in March. I can't remember if it's just for Europe or every where else. If anything, it might come earlier to Canada.
    Mike, not sure if you played the game already or if you're still downloading, but the safest way to install AND enjoy the game is to let it download, try to do as little as possible with the phone while the game downloads, then, after it is done installing, close the app catalog and restart your phone, then start playing. The Sprint Pre has memory issues, so its best to completely clear out the memory by restarting it and then playing. Don't be surprised that if you have used your phone for a good amount of the day, and then decide to start playing nfs, that it will give you the "too many cards" error. I really hope they can fix this massive memory leakage, because having to restart your phone when you want to play one of the 3d games is annoying. Kind of embarrassing too if you want to show off the game to your iPhone buddy, and the cards error comes up and you have to say....hold on for 2 mins while I restart my phone!
    I've never had an issue trying to start a 3D game and getting a "too many cards" error.

I've only had it a few times after the game is already open.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12