Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvner View Post

I'd bet that humility thing is a demand on your part... Sure wouldn't want you working for me on the web all afternoon...
    i make no demands. this is a public forum. funny that you would talk about being demanding though. pot. kettle.
    Tony... I'm assuming you've seen Tombstone... Anyway... Hope I wasn't too mean...

All the best.. (My reason for all of this was to get Sprint to do something... They sure aren't offering "get out of jail cards" to the previous days repairs in my area...)

G..
    It's all good. I hope that things do improve with the Sprint service for you. I know in the past they were wretched in general, and while I have seen vast improvement, it sounds like there is still a ways to go...
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Chud... I'm on here helping the 11 year old with his homework... If I seem to have another 11 year old to deal with I guess I can do it...

You're just scary if you ask me. I own/operate a large set of un-related to phones forums and you're the kind of guy that scares away new people. Getting down on me is fine but the humilty thing was just plain scary. It was as if you thought about it in some deep way. And then printed it.. Why don't you just apologise about the humilty thing and get back to assasinating me for being unhappy at the Sprint store.
    Okay, sorry guys, but I have to tell you how bad the Corporate store here in Tucson, AZ is. First off, I've been with Sprint for 8 years. I love Sprint. About 3 years ago, I walked in the corporate store, needing my phone fixed (I worked at a construction company, the phone's screen would break a lot). The mic was broken after receiving my new 755P. I take it in, give the guy at the front my name, and he goes "oh, I know who you are, I've been warned about you." I was in shock. I ask him to explain, and he tells me his manager has said that I'm a pain in the *** and that I should only be handled by a manager. I'm not a pain. I don't ask for much, don't even complain. I wait patiently. I even joke with the reps as I'm waiting. I was in there alot, because, well, my phone would break.

Needless to say I walked out of that store, and just steamed. Called my boyfriend, told him I was going to need an alibi if I had to go back to that store, because there would be a dead manager. lol. There's a authorized retailer/repair center down the street (about a MILE down the road from corporate... weird). I went to them, and asked them if they get complaints from corporate at all. The girl (now my good friend Michelle) tells me she hears it about 20 times a day. The first time in 3 years that I've been to the corporate store since then was when I got the Pre. Michelle was out of them, and CS was upgrading me from my batch of 755W having bad OS's. Same issue applied, 3 freaking years later at the corporate store. The store manager knew exactly who I was, and made me wait 2.5 hours to trade phones out, because, even though I told him there was nothing on the phone, he wanted to sync the phones... Yea. CS knows the issue with that store too, but they of course, will never do anything about it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700 > Treo 700W > Treo 755 > Treo 755W > Palm Pro > Palm Pre

The Girl Who Has Everything...
    Chud... I'm on here helping the 11 year old with his homework... If I seem to have another 11 year old to deal with I guess I can do it...
    i hope the kid isn't trying to get an A.

You're just scary if you ask me.
    i didnt ask.

I own/operate a large set of un-related to phones forums
    no you dont.

and you're the kind of guy that scares away new people.
    right. that's why i have so many thanked posts. that's why i started the PreCentral Google Group. im here just to cause trouble and neeeeeeeeeeeeever ever help.

Getting down on me is fine
    right. cause this is a public forum. thanks for solidifying that.

but the humilty thing was just plain scary.
    if i or that comment scared you, you need to get out more. oh, wait. you do go out, and when you do you end up throwing a tantrum at a store that i bet even your 11 year old couldnt top.

It was as if you thought about it in some deep way. And then printed it..
    i didnt think about it at all. it came easily because you're such an obvious elitist. also, unlike you, i dont feel the need to write friggin novels while pounding my chest and berating the forum members because you didnt get your way at a Sprint store which is completely out of our control.

Why don't you just apologise about the humilty thing and get back to assasinating me for being unhappy at the Sprint store.
    do you even know the definition of the word? i used it correctly and in no way was it derogatory. if a person comes here and is genuinely in need of help and they are humble about it, people will bend over backwards to help them. but if people come here acting like their stuff dont stink and pop off with and attitude (im looking at you by the way) then people will be less receptive to help.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    You're the most completely caught up in yourself guy I've seen online in a while.

My kid is in Spectra. Doesn't need that much help. I try to keep his attention span going so he does the mundane work. I probably couldn't get him to swap places with me and talk to you I guess.

Better go google my user name and maybe one of my hobbies listed here and you might find out you're wrong again. You did catch the part where I just said.. "again"...

Also note I didn't say "Live long and prosper"... at the end of the last post. I meant it that way.

Oh... and such a long, typed out piece... and then a lecture to me about doing that sort of thing.. You're quite the hypocrite...

G..
    Chud... ... You're just scary if you ask me. I own/operate a large set of un-related to phones forums and you're the kind of guy that scares away new people. ...
    Guvner, chud311 has been pretty helpful around here. Your post (without you realizing it) sparked the bad karma that happened here. It happens all the time (which you should know about if you run phone forums). No biggie - everyone gets caught up in saving face in the end (you probably know that too). The best thing to do a this point is for everyone to "let it go" and for everyone who wants to help others to get back to doing this. -- Peace (and all the best with your son)!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Apparently you guys don't do anything but work for someone else and don't mind waiting. I probably lost about $300 in time alone plus the customers who called Sprints lousy service costed me.
    I hate to break it to you, but Sprint or any other cell carrier isn't particularly concerned if you're losing $300 an hour or $300 a minute. If you want to run a business from a consumer account, realize that you're going to be treated like any other average consumer. If you want priority service when you have a problem, you're going to have to pay for it via a business account.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Yea.. You're right except about me running phone forums. I'm into metal detectors. I wouldn't even be here if I was a competitor on phones.

That would really not be something I would like and I'm sure the owner of the site wouldn't want competing forums trying to get his phone posters.

I almost didn't catch that too..

I guess I should go see if there's some safe site that you could donate some money to the earthquake victims where they'll actually see it. Maybe someone already has it... I'll check back and won't reply unless it's about something else not related...

G..
    I don't know what is acceptable on other sites but it is not acceptable here to call other members names.

If anyone sees this kind of thing, please do not feed back into it. Just click the report button under their name so that we can take action.

Thread closed.
    i don't know why, but i find this thread to be absolutely hilarious.
    reading the original post made me dizzy
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123