1.    #1  
    I've downloaded a bunch of podcasts with drPodder and would like to clean out the old ones. DOes anyone know where on the device there are stored. I'm planning on using terminal to just clean them out. Thanks!
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    why not connect it to computer in USB mode and clean out from there?
  3.    #3  
    I'm currently at work, and cant connect it to a computer here.

when I connect to my computer, its at

Palm Pre\PrePod\
  5. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    I've downloaded a bunch of podcasts with drPodder and would like to clean out the old ones. DOes anyone know where on the device there are stored. I'm planning on using terminal to just clean them out. Thanks!
    One option is to merely swipe the podcasts you don't want off the screen. In Dr. Podder, Touch each podcast episode you want to delete and swipe them to the right off the screen.

The other option besides clevin's suggestion to use USB mode (which I understand you can't do from work) is to install Internalz from Preware (if you have that?). From there, you can navigate your way to PrePod/(name of podcast you downloaded with Dr. Podder), click the episode(s) you want to delete, and then select delete.
    Oh and if you like, enable autodelete after finish. Helps keep it nice and clean
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    One option is to merely swipe the podcasts you don't want off the screen. In Dr. Podder, Touch each podcast episode you want to delete and swipe them to the right off the screen.

The other option besides clevin's suggestion to use USB mode (which I understand you can't do from work) is to install Internalz from Preware (if you have that?). From there, you can navigate your way to PrePod/(name of podcast you downloaded with Dr. Podder), click the episode(s) you want to delete, and then select delete.
    I forgot about Internalz. I'll go check that out! Thanks!

8.    #8  
    I do have autodelete after finish enabled, but when i have auto shuffle on in the music player, old podcasts keep coming up...

9.    #9  
    Internalz did the trick!

If you're using Terminal or ssh, the absolute path is /media/internal/PrePod/‹podcast name>.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    If you're using Terminal or ssh, the absolute path is /media/internal/PrePod/‹podcast name>.
    Thats good to know

12. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    Internalz did the trick!
    You're welcome - Glad I could help. Help build up my Thanks count?