1.    #1  
    yesterday, my phone was on 0 percent for about 2 hours before dieing after a long NFS game, that was surprising, but today, i accidentally left pandora open for two hours(not playing) and from 90% - 0% at 12:30PM or so, unfortuantly i wasn't near my charger and away from my house(live in NJ, went to PA) so i figured, what the hell, i dont' care if my phone dies, played music for about an hour, let it sit in my pocket, and now it's almost 1 in the morning and my phones still ALIVE, surviving multiple phone calls and music at 0% battery life, i don't know if its just me but im HAPPY lol
    anyone else experience this?
    nope normally it will die when its in the 20% in 20 25 minutes.
    ive been going through the same thing for the past three or four days... I found it kinda odd when the battery lasted for about four more hours after i was showing for 0%.. its happened more than once, and as a side note, i have not purchased anything from the app catalog to date.
    "We're Desperate, Get used to it!" - John Doe and Exene Cervanka of X
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by danman_6 View Post
    ive been going through the same thing for the past three or four days... I found it kinda odd when the battery lasted for about four more hours after i was showing for 0%.. its happened more than once, and as a side note, i have not purchased anything from the app catalog to date.
    lol i have no use for most of the apps, the only ones i purchased was word whirl and NFS which are both great addicting games, well worth the price.

i'm just shocked my battery lasted 12 + hours on 0% but hey, im not going to complain about it lol
    maybe the battery wasn't calibrated well?

but unlikely since you mentioned actual running time being 12 hrs with 3 hrs of Pandora.

all the battery has a reserved limit that you can't really drain it to Zero. That's for protection reason.

I don't know what to think, but I would suggest charging it when you can.
    Do you have the "Show as %" patch(s)? if yes, remove them, my battry drained faster, did not charge correctly, and was acting funny when I had the patch on.
    I have had a similar issue, and I would suggest it is a glitch in the battery meter. I run the Seidio 2600 battery and I had my phone in my hand, fresh off the charger for maybe 2 hrs, and I watched as the battery meter instantly dropped from 100% to 0% and my Pre warned me that it would shut down soon. Obviously, the battery being full, it did not shut down anytime soon. I simply restarted the phone and battery meter read correctly. I have not had the issue again since. So I would guess it was either a little miscommunication between the battery and the phone, or a small glitch in the battery meter code. I am not running any patches that involve the battery meter.
  8.    #8  
    @ last 2 posts
    thanks for the tips, im going to restart my phone(first time in forever) and see if that changes anything, if not then i'm either going to remove the patch or ignore it, doesn't bother me, i show it too all my friends and they get mad jealous.
    This has happened to me 4 times. Each time if I click the top right corner to bring up the status box, the battery goes back to the right reading.
    Sounds like it wasn't reading the battery right. Do you have any patches installed? Install the Real Battery Percentage patch and it might help.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne