1.    #1  
    I'm seeing a lot of "Too Many cards" errors lately, with maybe 2-3 apps running. It's been happening a lot lately, and I'm wondering if its the paid version of "Twee". I bought the app in order to have notifications turned on. I'm inclined to blame this app for my Too Many cards, since it's the latest app I've been using a lot.
    Anyone agree with my assumption? I've tried the JSTop Garbage collection as a way to try to free memory, but I still end up rebooting a few times a week now.
    I dont think so. I've been using the app since beta. I have notifications set to every 15 minutes. I never get that error.

Have you downloaded any 3D games (Sims 3, NFS, etc.) by any chance? I hear those seem to cause that error.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyboy View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of "Too Many cards" errors lately, with maybe 2-3 apps running. It's been happening a lot lately, and I'm wondering if its the paid version of "Twee". I bought the app in order to have notifications turned on. I'm inclined to blame this app for my Too Many cards, since it's the latest app I've been using a lot.
    Anyone agree with my assumption? I've tried the JSTop Garbage collection as a way to try to free memory, but I still end up rebooting a few times a week now.
    Same for me, "too many cards" all the time now and I only have 2 cards open! Just downloaded Twee paid version last week and it started happening.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    This is interesting.

I would not have thought of these two being related, but I downloaded the paid version of Twee last week, and have been seeing more of this. I've had my phone since the first week of July, it's heavily patched, but I never really had a problem with "too many cards" open in the past.

Maybe it's just irony though. Stranger things have happened. I'd be interested to see if anything comes of this.
    i don't get too many cards errors, but the phones starts lagging when i use twee free (yay germany, no paid apps yet), in fact the phone starts lagging whenever i use a twitter client (twee/tweed/spaz)
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Twitter sucks so probably.
    I've always thought that either Twee or Switcharoo (that switches local wall papers) had a memory leak. I tend to lean towards Twee. I usually have to reboot after about 2 days.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    I too have wondered if Twee is the culprit here.. I've seen the "too many cards open" error after trying to launch the phone dialer afterwards.. And Twee was the only application I had running at the time.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Twee is definitely the culprit. It and newsroom have memory leaks galore. If I open either of those, it's only a matter of time before i have to do a reset.