Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1.    #1  
    Just got an email from Sprint talking about the 4.99 fee because I have an account spending limit. I am upset I received this email because I have been enrolled in Autopay. Did anyone else receive this email even though you are on autopay?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Just got an email from Sprint talking about the 4.99 fee because I have an account spending limit. I am upset I received this email because I have been enrolled in Autopay. Did anyone else receive this email even though you are on autopay?
    Yup so did I. They sent this to everyone who has the limit just to warn them. Nothing to worry about as long as you are enrolled in the autopay.
  3.    #3  
    The email should say.. please disregard if you are already enrolled in auto pay.
  4. #4  
    cut them some slack theyre losing tons of contracts over it
  5. #5  
    they don't need any slack...I use to work for them....Im not saying you guys on the forum here but THE ASL customer IS the problem at sprint and never pay their bill and call in for credits all the time so this was put in place to funnel the problematic ones out and keep the good ASL customers
  6. #6  
    what is ASL?
  7. #7  
    my girlfriend got a letter in the mail about this and she isn't enrolled in bill pay because her paychecks vary from week to week and she doesn't have enough credit no bad credit just not enough credit soo she had to be put on a spending limit when she got signed her contract. She is Fing ****ed at sprint because of this. She's only been with them less then a year and they are treating her like she has done something wrong. Now I've been with sprint for 6 plus years and everything is great. But this 4.99 charge just because your on a spending limit is a bunch of BS. She's going to Sprint tomorrow and *****ing at them and also is going to call customer service and ***** at them some. Because she had to be put on a spending limit when she got her phone. This was not her choice.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    what is ASL?
    account spending limit
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by honda07si View Post
    my girlfriend got a letter in the mail about this and she isn't enrolled in bill pay because her paychecks vary from week to week and she doesn't have enough credit no bad credit just not enough credit soo she had to be put on a spending limit when she got signed her contract. She is Fing ****ed at sprint because of this. She's only been with them less then a year and they are treating her like she has done something wrong. Now I've been with sprint for 6 plus years and everything is great. But this 4.99 charge just because your on a spending limit is a bunch of BS. She's going to Sprint tomorrow and *****ing at them and also is going to call customer service and ***** at them some. Because she had to be put on a spending limit when she got her phone. This was not her choice.
    not enough credit is the same as bad credit, apparently.
  10. #10  
    gracias. Well, I would hope sprint can word it in a way that achieve their goal without offending people who are honest customers.

    PS. I noticed a tax adjustment on my account that reduced my bill this month by $20.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    not enough credit is the same as bad credit, apparently.
    Anything other than good credit is bad credit lol
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    not enough credit is the same as bad credit, apparently.
    yea... kinda messed up though she's 20 years old... never had a credit card or anything to get credit.... this phone contract from sprint was her first thing that would be going on her credit (eventually). And they treat her like she has bad credit.
  13. #13  
    The logic behind the spending limit is that it will help you manage what you download, etc. It's not meant to be an insult.

    Also, if you go to paperless billing, they give you five dollars off your bill, making it the same that you pay now.
  14. #14  
    but even if its not meant as an insult it can be taken as one
  15. #15  
    So can a lot of things. You can't please everyone.
  16. santos's Avatar
    Posts
    578 Posts
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    The logic behind the spending limit is that it will help you manage what you download, etc. It's not meant to be an insult.

    Also, if you go to paperless billing, they give you five dollars off your bill, making it the same that you pay now.
    Isn't the paperless billing credit a one-time $5??
  17.    #17  
    yep, 1 time
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    yep, 1 time
    Ah, I have a company line, so I haven't looked at the bill in months. My mistake.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by honda07si View Post
    yea... kinda messed up though she's 20 years old... never had a credit card or anything to get credit.... this phone contract from sprint was her first thing that would be going on her credit (eventually). And they treat her like she has bad credit.
    FYI, a cell phone account isn't going to help her credit.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    FYI, a cell phone account isn't going to help her credit.
    Yea, it sucks how some things can't help your credit but can still hurt it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions