Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Not sure how it happened, but my credit sucked *** ... (still does) ... and when I signed up for my Sprint service on Pre launch day --- they gave me an unlimited account.

Then again, even though my credit sucks ***, I've paid the Sprint bill every month.

(personal disclaimer - my credit sucks *** because I am a small business owner who is still dealing with fallout from bad business decisions made by myself and a few other business partners, years ago. I am actually trying to clean things up).
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Just got an email from Sprint talking about the 4.99 fee because I have an account spending limit. I am upset I received this email because I have been enrolled in Autopay. Did anyone else receive this email even though you are on autopay?
    can we please get back on topic.? Did you receive the email? If so are you on autopay already?
    Quote Originally Posted by rposa View Post
    Not sure how it happened, but my credit sucked *** ... (still does) ... and when I signed up for my Sprint service on Pre launch day --- they gave me an unlimited account.

Then again, even though my credit sucks ***, I've paid the Sprint bill every month.

(personal disclaimer - my credit sucks *** because I am a small business owner who is still dealing with fallout from bad business decisions made by myself and a few other business partners, years ago. I am actually trying to clean things up).
    that would be because with a pre you have to have at the least unlimited data but if you use everything The Simply Everything is the best bang for the buck
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    can we please get back on topic.? Did you receive the email? If so are you on autopay already?
    someone in here or maybe another thread mentioned they got a letter or email even though they have been on autopay.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123