Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I remember on the Palm Pre, there was an app that (I think) was called Handgo...? It had a bunch of interesting feeds that provided top stories, technical, scientific, weather, sports, etc... It was a great app for down time in meetings... :-)

What is there that's similar in nature for the Pre?

Thanks!
    I use AP Mobile personally, you can find it in the App catalog for free
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    the free app "Where" has all those news feeds.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Adn if I would of looked a little closer myself in the App catalog, I would of seen the Express News App, which is what I was looking for, and is free... :-)
    I like to use Keytoss Mobile via the browser. (KeyToss Mobile Web Portal Homepage Hotel Reservations Travel Sports Weather News Flight Status Translation) It may not have the slick look of an app, but it works very well so I've stuck with it. You pick the feeds you want (weather, sports, news, tech, humor, etc.) and arrange how they appear vertically.

It will show the top 4-5 stories and you can click on them for the full story. They're rendered using Google Reader so all the fluff of a full-blown web page is stripped away.

Bookmark your page and send it to the launcher and you'll have all the info you want with one click.