Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    new emulator video i just found. its vba so it does gameboy advance and gameboy games..... sweet hope the how to is out soon

link to watch
    Last edited by deadpool1; 01/16/2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: removed embedding of video
    nice find!
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpool1 View Post
    new emulator video i just found. its vba so it does gameboy advance and gameboy games..... sweet hope the how to is out soon

[url]

link to watch
    do you not know that visual gameboy advance is out already? And in preware ?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    definitely grab it on preware, gameboy games work great, gba games not so hot yet, but its great!
    how to package roms or will any loaded into /media/inernal/vba/roms/ play
    where would I find roms for the games. I really want pokemon. Haha. Love that game. And helps past time when I'm bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailzy_Baby View Post
    where would I find roms for the games. I really want pokemon. Haha. Love that game. And helps past time when I'm bored

try google.

Rom arent legal to give out with the package. Try google and you will be suprised what yo can find!
    SCK Manager
    alright thanks. Will do. Any help on what to seach . Like Maybe VBA roms for pre. Sorry I'm a new to these things
    Search for "gameboy roms"
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    do you not know that visual gameboy advance is out already? And in preware ?
    I looked and never found it. Sometimes I wonder if Preware is actually updating my feeds when I'm waiting all that damned time for it to open (whether it's on "manual" or not).
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    It's only been in Preware for a very short time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's only been in Preware for a very short time.
    I looked after the first post that I saw, telling us that it was in Preware.
    It's there, I just downloaded it myself. Just fired up Preware, went to available, then application, then games then scrolled down to the "V's" and there it was.
    It's not showing in mine either. I also can't find the mojo terminal app to do it manually.
    Last edited by stir fry a lot; 01/16/2010 at 09:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithe68 View Post
    It's there, I just downloaded it myself. Just fired up Preware, went to available, then application, then games then scrolled down to the "V's" and there it was.
    Christ. It's listed as "VisualBoyAdvance."

Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Christ. It's listed as "VisualBoyAdvance."

Thx.
    Lol.