Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1.    #1  
    Check the stats for the Forum! I have the 2,000,000th post!!!
  2. #2  
    How long have you been sitting there waiting for the perfect timing to post this?

    <edit - kinda funny>
    So we celebrate with a post in the wrong forum? lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3. #3  
    what a letdown
  4.    #4  
    haha, I actually just saw it get close to 2 million, waited for only about 2 minutes. I am proud of myself
  5. #5  
    congrats!? You can claim your prize downtown.
  6. digink's Avatar
    Posts
    322 Posts
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    #6  
    2157339.... nice try though
  7. #7  
    looks like its time to play who has post # 2,000,000
  8.    #8  
    sorry, what's 2157339?
  9. #9  
    your post #
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    looks like its time to play who has post # 2,000,000
    It was definitely me me me!
    I saw it going to 1,999,999, then I clicked submit,
    and looked at the stats, it was 2,000,000!!!


  11. #11  
    there are alot of other people who could posted while your post was going through
  12. #12  
    Screenshot or it didn't happen.

    Just kidding... kinda lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  13.    #13  
    I was going to take a picture, but thought it would be too easy to fake, so did not do it.

    It really doesn't matter that if the post was the 2,000,000th, I am just really impressed that there are so many people participating on this site talking about palm.

    I don't know if this is the biggest smartphone forum, but it's sure extremely impressive,
    300,000 + users and 2 million posts, more than 5 million downloads, this website is huge!
  14. #14  
    I'm just playing around lol. Yea, this place has grown alot and there is so much info floating around. I love this site
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmBJfan View Post

    It really doesn't matter that if the post was the 2,000,000th, I am just really impressed that there are so many people participating on this site talking about palm.

    I don't know if this is the biggest smartphone forum, but it's sure extremely impressive,
    300,000 + users and 2 million posts, more than 5 million downloads, this website is huge!
    no denying that much
  16. Vij
    Vij is offline
    Vij's Avatar
    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    #16  
    Oh so I'm bored ;-)

    I just did a quick check of some popular threads and this is the closest I came after 10 mins of searching:

    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2000010

    Post # 2,000,010

    When was that posted?

    10/26/2009, 09:11 PM
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    Oh so I'm bored ;-)

    I just did a quick check of some popular threads and this is the closest I came after 10 mins of searching:

    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2000010

    Post # 2,000,010

    When was that posted?

    10/26/2009, 09:11 PM
    Weird, all I was looking at is the statistics at the bottom of the page if you click on the forum link on the top bar of the site. It shows total users, total posts, total threads, etc.

    Maybe they have two accounting systems
  18. Vij
    Vij is offline
    Vij's Avatar
    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmBJfan View Post
    Weird, all I was looking at is the statistics at the bottom of the page if you click on the forum link on the top bar of the site. It shows total users, total posts, total threads, etc.

    Maybe they have two accounting systems
    Yeah I see what you mean. Ahh well - close enough :-)
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmBJfan View Post
    Maybe they have two accounting systems
    Maybe the one on the bottom of the forum page doesn't take into account deleted threads?
  20. #20  
    OMG! I sure hope flash and video cam come soon. This must be getting boring for most. We are chatting over who has post 2,000,000. And I thought I could not get away from this place. Nice thread though. Better than post about "I'm on my 7th phone" BS.

Posting Permissions