1.    #1  
    This doesn't effect me directly since I'm on sprint and really don't plan on leaving any time soon, but for Palm's sake I'm really glad to see some visibility out there! I was listening to AM radio (Los Angeles radio station) around 2:00 today and all of a sudden there's a very good commercial that comes on detailing the benefits of the Palm Pre/Pixi plus and how its going to be coming out on Verizon on the 25th. I'm not sure if it's Palm or Verizon putting out those ads, but its already looking to me like advertising is gonna be going full speed ahead for Palm phones! More users = more apps, more apps = more users... its a good cycle for all of us!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I heard radio ads too in NYC
    we need links!
    Promote!!
    There's a full page ad in the front section of the San Francisco Chronicle today -"Never miss a thing with the power of Palm." (yes, some of us still read a newspaper)

Right in the middle is an approximate 8 1/2" x 11" photo of a Touchstone flanked by Pre on the left side and Pixi on the right side, both with "live" screens. In the background there are shots of various cards, e.g., contact, map, photos and at the bottom is "Coming January 25th to Verizonwireless."

Palm's marketing should be much improved after all the missteps. . .initially not touting what is different/unique about the Pre (true multitasking, Touchstone charging, etc.). I'm looking forward to seeing what type of marketing campaign will be rolled out. So far, it beats Sprint/Pre intro.
    Last edited by Sunshine Hom; 01/15/2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: added text
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Hom View Post
    There's a full page ad in the San Francisco Chronicle today -"Never miss a thing with the power of Palm."

Right in the middle is a approximately 8 1/2 x 11" photo of a Touchstone flanked by Pre on the left side and Pixi on the right side. Background has shorts of various cards, e.g., contact, map, photos. Bottom "Coming January 25th to Verizonwireless."

Palm's marketing should be much improved after all the missteps. . .initially not touting what is different/unique about the Pre (true multitasking, Touchstone charging). I'm looking forward to seeing what type of marketing campaign will be rolled out. So far, it beats Sprint/Pre intro.
    very cool! I'm definitely glad to see a major improvement.
    Sounds like the commercials are already an improvement over what we've seen in the last 6 months.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Glad to hear Palm is moving foward, hopefully tv commercials come soon!
  9.    #10  
    oops, apparently I didn't search well enough. :-P O well, good to see its a nationwide advertising campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    oops, apparently I didn't search well enough. :-P O well, good to see its a nationwide advertising campaign.