1.    #1  
    This afternoon I downloaded Scrabble and launched it. It was very, very slow. Eventually I decided the phone had hung completely---center button, app swipe, power button all did nothing. So I popped the battery (which was at about 85% at the time).

When I replaced the battery...nothing. Nada. Zip. I popped the battery several more times, waiting 30 seconds or more between reinstalls. Still nothing. When I got back to my car and put it on the charger, still no signs of life.

Any clues? Is this a WebOS Doctor solvable problem, or am I headed to the Sprint store?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Almost the same thing happened to me. Take out the battery and push down on the chipset under the battery. Replace the battery and try it.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Almost the same thing happened to me. Take out the battery and push down on the chipset under the battery. Replace the battery and try it.
    Okay, will do. I don't have my phone at my desk right now, so I can't look. Is this chipset visible with the battery out or is it hidden under the tab you use to pull the battery?

Thanks!