Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    As per the Palm Dev forums, posted today:

"If you are a developer who isn't a member of the early access program, you're missing "stuff". I suggest if you haven't joined up yet, you might want to consider it."

I am currently a Dev but not in early access and waiting for admission into it.

Can someone let us know what is available? Is a new version out and what new features are included?

Thanks.
    Wouldn't it be 1.4?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    Wouldn't it be 1.4?
    Could be. If it includes all the stuff from CES (video recording etc) i just thought they might move to 1.5. Your guess is as good as mine.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I was wondering if they actually said it was gonna be 1.4 at CES. Not that the number is important. 1.3.1 > 1.3.5 might've been the biggest update yet and it was only ..4
    Yep, they definitely specifically mentioned 1.4. No bout adoubt it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    They did say 1.4
    1.4 is what i heard them mention when discussing an upgrade for feb.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Anyone actually in the Early Access program has signed NDAs so I doubt they're going to risk getting bounced from it to satisfy our curiousity. haha
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Anyone actually in the Early Access program has signed NDAs so I doubt they're going to risk getting bounced from it to satisfy our curiousity. haha
    Did not know...good info, thanks.
    Could very well be more than just 1.4
    whats the address for the early developer program? I was part of the early developer program way back when it was first announced, but I thought they removed those forums?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    whats the address for the early developer program? I was part of the early developer program way back when it was first announced, but I thought they removed those forums?
    Forums webOS; Index page

Not sure where or how to get to the early access "private" forums though.
    I am an early access dev and cannot discuss anything in this thread due to NDA. Sorry guys
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    I am an early access dev and cannot discuss anything in this thread due to NDA. Sorry guys
    Would it be safe to assume that said "stuff" is pretty exciting?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Would it be safe to assume that said "stuff" is pretty exciting?
    lol, yes Kev... a little morsel would be nice
    Let's just say I really really like where Palm is heading with webOS.
    Developer of:

If someone at Palm is working on 1.4, then another team somewhere in the building is working on 1.5, with even more exciting "stuff."
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Let's just say I really really like where Palm is heading with webOS.
    Do you have any indication on availability to the public (if that's something you can talk about of course).

Days or weeks???

Thanks.
    I think 1.4 is done - it is beta testing phase to ensure the best OTA updating.
    Palm said Feb at CES, so sometime next month. I have no idea when a final release would be pushed. If us devs find major bugs with the new build, it may push the release.
    Developer of:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast