Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Hate to be "that guy" that constantly asks NDA people for info that they cant release but last question...

Are there new features/tweaks that weren't discussed at CES that are exciting?

In advance, I appreciate your time...have a good weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    Hate to be "that guy" that constantly asks NDA people for info that they cant release but last question...

Are there new features/tweaks that weren't discussed at CES that are exciting?

In advance, I appreciate your time...have a good weekend.
    As with every webOS release, there are always un-documented changes and tweaks.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    i know this may be too specific, but are they working on the BT issues at all? last update seemed to have fixed some things and broekn others (and i still can't send my contacts to my radio).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    I am an early access dev and cannot discuss anything in this thread due to NDA. Sorry guys
    How about you PM me and gimme the scoop, and I'll tell everyone else. What's Palm gonna do? Kick me out of the EAP?
    Sorry guys, my responses will have to end here. I don't want to jeopardize anything with Palm. 1.4 should be out in Feb, as that is what Palm said publically at CES. Until then, enjoy the major improvement that was 1.3.5.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Apart from the dev program, does a betatesting program exist?

Like the betas in game industry, can a user be into a betatesting of new webos releses?, without been a dev, i mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by erdosh View Post
    Apart from the dev program, does a betatesting program exist?

Like the betas in game industry, can a user be into a betatesting of new webos releses?, without been a dev, i mean.
    If you want to be a mobile phone beta-tester, just buy a Nokia phone!

...what I mean is: we do NOT want to be beta-testers for Palm. They do it good as they do it. No need for us to test it, no need for a special beta-program for early adopters. Palm has competitors and they should not know too early what's coming the way. Palm already is a very open-communicating company with telling people 4-6 months before release what they will get. Let's be happy with that!
    Chuq has stated that Early Access is currently only for registered developers with a shipped app (i.e. in the official catalog). I know they have made exceptions, but that is the "rule" at this point.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    Chuq has stated that Early Access is currently only for registered developers with a shipped app (i.e. in the official catalog). I know they have made exceptions, but that is the "rule" at this point.
    Actually, starting with this release they've opened signups for the EAP to any registered developer, whether or not they're in the catalog. So if you have a webOSDev account, check the Announcements section of the forums for Chuq's latest posts to maybe get in!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12