Quote Originally Posted by gholly View Post
Hi all! i'm a new member & user...just got my Pre about 2 weeks ago, but haven't started playing configuring anything yet. I'm a newbie & not a techy...and realize I have a LOT to learn. I just hope I can keep up with all of you!

So I've been wondering/searching how to get my Lotus Notes Calendar (yes - my company uses Lotus! argh!) onto my Pre? I read through the posts, but they seem a bit all over the place. Can someone tell me what my best options are for this? Ideally, I don't want to have to pay $40 or so for any software...of course, unless, it really is AMAZING. But was hoping for something free

Sorry if this is such a basic question. hope to learn a ton from all you experts!
Quote Originally Posted by hparsons
I don't think you're going to find a free solution. I'd recommend you look at CompanionLink - Synchronize Lotus Notes with your phone or Microsoft Outlook
Dude think outside the box a little.

Here you go gholly...

You could use something like this LotusNotes-Google Calendar Synchronizer | Get LotusNotes-Google Calendar Synchronizer at SourceForge.net to sync lotus notes with google calendar then sync google calendar with your pre

All free